UMG executives and Drake partners asked PG Lang to end the beef

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think this keeps both of them clean, because Drake's desperation and public lashing would have led to him feverishly trying to get his get back.

The only play he had left would be releasing proof of Kendrick hitting on his lady. That would have fukked up both of their images indefinitely had that happened.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think this keeps both of them clean, because Drake's desperation and public lashing would have led to him feverishly trying to get his get back.

The only play he had left would be releasing proof of Kendrick hitting on his lady. That would have fukked up both of their images indefinitely had that happened.

Drake is done as what he was pre-Pedo

He may have take 4/5 years off and come back as a husband
If they try to play it didn't happen, not happening

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
"Our asset to dumb down minds, consolidate labels, stifle independence and possibly fund other anti 🥷🏿 operations has been compromised. Get him out of there."

They will do everything to rebuild his image. Watch him get a 'beard for real" and play a serious role in some type of action/drama.

Shyts sad because he poked the lion that instilled a weekend of black pride. People were ready to burn BBQ invites, cancel Vlad and crusade against all forms of human trafficking...

On to the next

*Drake Supporters, Explain this shyt! If it was your little sis with a regular Joe would you accept this?

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Too much people invested in Drake.

That 500 million dollar deal makes it so UMG has Drake's back, They can't afford to mess that shyt up! They got to make their golden goose stay clean, especially given the fact he is jewish. They keeping it all in the family.

When you have contracts of that value, there are generally morals clauses and escape hatches companies can use to get out of it. Not picking on you specifically, but I've seen people talk about the deals he has without mentioning those contracts have outs in case of emergency. They can escape from being tied to Drayoncé due to him violating terms of contracts.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drake is done as what he was pre-Pedo

He may have take 4/5 years off and come back as a husband
If they try to play it didn't happen, not happening
Yea, Drake's image definitely takes a hit after this. The internet won't let him do anything without someone bringing this up in the comment section from here on out.

:wow:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

If he had proof he would have used it.

He thought he was going to walk off into the sunset with Family Matters and got hit with a reverse card. Any proof he had or could have gotten would have been thrown out there with that weak ass swan song.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Damn y'all still in this thread believing a theory that Rosenberg was discussing from a football player. The fact that this thread is 34 pages is really making me question Dot stans

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Drake gon come back from this bigger and stronger. It's the same thing he did with Push. Watch. He is not Ja Rule. Drake has obviously politicked behind the scenes enough to still be good. Dude might be about to become a mogul at this point. :manny:

Mogul has nothing to do with rap itself. And if he does succeed business wise, dope! But the fake shyt will always be called out. This is the end of his rap chapter tho.

Yall are retarded

I ain't no y'all. As a rapper, he's cooked. "Y'all" is projection, not assuming you mean it that way. I don't have a thousand posts about this. Ijs what I'm saying.

Daps
Mogul has nothing to do with rap itself. And if he does succeed business wise, dope! But the fake shyt will always be called out. This is the end of his rap chapter tho.

I ain't no y'all. As a rapper, he's cooked. "Y'all" is projection, not assuming you mean it that way. I don't have a thousand posts about this. Ijs what I'm saying.

We gon see. But I bet you're wrong. Breh gon release a record that the ladies start dancing to and then that will be that.

R Kelly had a literal tape in the streets that showed him peeing on a child and that nxgga dropped Chocolate Factory and all was forgiven :pachaha:

I remember, I was there. Folks was stepping to the name of love like they didn't see with their own two eyes this nxgga smashing a teenager the year before :deadrose:

If the metoo movement hadn't happened, he would be free right now!

The alleged evidence yall claim to have on Drake ain't nowhere close to the actual sex video of R Kelly with a minooooor. But oh wait I forgot Kenny didn't say nothing about that, except put his music back on streaming :manny: