Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Daps
Yeah, this surfaced the other day when one of the local leaders (a neo nazi mayor) had a picture of the famous Ukrainian nationalist and nazi collaborator Stephen Bandera on his office wall while being interviewed by PBS.

Hmmmmm I wonder what you been looking if you got Cernovich coming into your feed :mjlol:

You may as well go join Ukraine's nazi unit your damn self.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Russians and picking up the cold and Twitter told me Pa… never mind.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
spooky shyt. how is their president both a jewish person and a neonazi supporter....what in the fukk...
He's an actor and a political whore. He will sell his soul to whoever gets the job done. He's also bringing Arab terrorists into Ukraine to help fight ukrainians so it's obvious this guy is one of those people that will hide behind anyone to survive.

@Rhakim

Please tell us this is just more disinformation.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
spooky shyt. how is their president both a jewish person and a neonazi supporter....what in the fukk...

They're cacs first and foremost, it's inherited.

If America had a multi party political system, what percentage of Americans would belong to a neo Nazi party?

Judging by the last election, half at least
mmUSMp2.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reddit is so desperate to big up Ukraine and the situation there - don't get me wrong innocent people are being killed, families are getting displaced -- but somehow we're supposed to just forget they have Nazis in their army.

Actual Nazis.

The State Department looks bad because they had people out here calling Putin ridiculous for saying he was fighting Nazis. It IS a ridiculous claim because he was NOT going into fight Nazis. This is an excuse for expansion and preventing Ukraine from ever entering NATO and trying to incorporate it back into Russia--but since we came out so strongly on this being dumb because their President is Jewish, now what is the US supposed to say?

Fox News will be out there next with segments on Ukrainian Nazis knowing full well they are anti semitic and racist themselves. The US should demand the Zelensky disband this Nazi unit, but it won't happen.
Obama refused to give weapons to the Ukraine when he was in office because of nazis. He gave them bulletproof vests vehicles blankets etc. John McCain and Trump criticized Obama for giving out blankets and pillows instead of weapons.

Trump ultimately supplied them.

Nazis were the driving force behind the 2014 coup.. their president made a deal with the devil and now unfortunately all those innocent people are suffering

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
marines_ss_logo_AP120209148499_fullwidth.jpg

damn i guess Russia can go into everybody's neighborhood in america and start shelling it now. :manny:

I don't think they were punished enough, but the US government shut that down. They also claimed that the soldiers were doing it out of ignorance rather than bigotry.
Is the Ukrainian government shutting down the use of nazi emblems in their army? Would the Ukrainian government claim those soldiers were doing it out of ignorance?

Putin's actions are not justified, but I don't think these two situations are the same. There's plenty of racists in the US army but I don't think they're using neo nazi symbols to the same extent as you'd see in Ukraine.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Got the official NATO and Getty accounts unknowingly tweeting out photos of them (they deleted the tweets).

Black Sun (symbol) - Wikipedia

This needs to be bigger news. Right now I'm only seeing it on this website and it's not making the rounds on major social media sites like reddit etc. No one wants to admit that yes, Putin is brutally killing innocent people, AND Ukraine has literal NAZIS in their army and we are giving them weapons. They may not be in favor of their President who is of Jewish descent but are somehow in their military divisions.

Stephen Miller has entered the chat.

:heh: That's because the corporate MSM is suppressing it. This is widely already known & regularly talked about on independent, Anti-war Left, & right-wing media outlets/social media/YouTube channels

Have y'all watched the 2 documentary films that Oliver Stone did on Ukraine?:

In the1st film Stone does a great job on giving the backstory to Nazis in Ukraine. The films did a solid job putting context on why Putin made such a big deal about "Cleansing Ukraine of Nazis" in his big speech before Russia invaded Ukraine a couple weeks ago.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I don't think they were punished enough, but the US government shut that down. They also claimed that the soldiers were doing it out of ignorance rather than bigotry.
Is the Ukrainian government shutting down the use of nazi emblems in their army? Would the Ukrainian government claim those soldiers were doing it out of ignorance?

Putin's actions are not justified, but I don't think these two situations are the same. There's plenty of racists in the US army but I don't think they're using neo nazi symbols to the same extent as you'd see in Ukraine.
When you're a smaller country at war with a much larger country, with a much larger and more sophisticated military, you're gonna need as much help as you can get, even if you don't believe in their ideology, which is why Azov was not even a thing until the War in Donbas. We see this with the relationship between Palestinians, Hamas, and Israel, and Afghan citizens, The Taliban, and the US.

The unfortunate thing it Putin's invasion is going to give even more credibility to Azov and National Corps Party to the Ukrainian people when they are not even popular amongst the Ukrainian people, like what the US did funding the Mujahideen.