Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Wait, this is for a political affiliation what if they are Nazis and not associated with a political party.

I will give you an example. Give me a percentage of how many white supremacists are in America.

My air tight powers of estimation say

Fully 2/3 of white people in America are racist/fascist. They will ride with Trump and company when they attempt to seize power by force and they will not lift a finger to defend the rights of non whites.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Then vs Now.

FN0TMQiXsAM1ntn

Thank you breh :wow:

Satan worshipers claiming this is Russian Propaganda :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah these new Jews let neo Nazis run rampant as long as it got nothing to do with them...:scust: just bizarre world man...:mjlol: but they quick to call you anti semetic when you call them out on bullshyt but white neo Nazis in Charlottesvile chanting Jews won't replace us they quiet asf:mjpls:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another issue with the Ukraine situation is their stamping out of Leftist Voices.

Their politics lean right/far-right, it's like America on steroids in that regard.

Lol it keeps happening. Media can’t hide these nazis. They’re in damn near every shot/story they do.

Totenkopf

Which is why I'm :mindblown: that so many people were trying to say this shyt is Russian propaganda :pachaha:

There were people who absolutely refused to even engage with the idea because they assumed
it had to be propaganda.