Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
And btw.. it’s war.

There will be racist shyt, rapey shyt, gay shyt, kids being killed, kids killing, etc… unfortunately but that’s the reality of it.

This world can be grimey… it’s about greed and power. Sometimes about freedom. Ukraine wants to be a part of NATO and clean up their act… Russia had other plans. Now here we are…

Most of their population probably aren’t Nazis but fighting for their country and freedom, they will do that. It would be the same thing here in the US. Tons of racists everywhere
lol nah dude they are full on nazis. its a nazi country that we have given billions of dollars in support of. america is a nazi country too you crazies. you just support it and love it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The way I feel...

America time is coming...but it is not here yet...

Until then it's looking like it's Russia's time to go....

America and it's Nazi/Babylonian ways will be dealt with in GOD timing.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why brehs are so pressed in here.

Ukraine is getting bombed to shyt...

Russia looking flabby and their economy is ruined for decades to come probably.

I imagine if Israel put pressure on America then America would stop the aid to Ukraine unless they stomped out the Nazi shyt.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Let me guess what's happening itt, black folk who rightfully give no fukks about two cac wars and are merely pointing out neither would piss on folk if they were on fire (as well the CURRENT treatment of Africans seeking asylum) vs the "go along get along" coli gang/undercover cacs/ surface level pseudo- intellectual c00ns just eating up whatever zaddy Uncle Sam, the queen and their cohorts (who control the media) are peddling, as usual.:hhh:

They programmed fools to ALWAYS think there's a good guy bad guy in every situation. In reality there can be two bad guys and that's what happening currently.

Not giving this shyt any sentimental value til I hear nukes are involved.:yeshrug:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
But but the media says i should feel sorry for these cacs....all these cacs do is fight each other this is their histort and destiny.savages

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
But but the media says i should feel sorry for these cacs....all these cacs do is fight each other this is their histort and destiny.savages
It's worse breh. They expect you to send your hard-earned tax money to these neanderthals AND willing accept higher costs due to the war. If you don't, as Zelensky said "you have blood on your hands".

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
Russians giving them that work in Mariupol. Took out part of Azov's leadership today including the second in command as they tried to escape Mariupol via helicopter. They are about to lose their headquarters. :blessed: