Ukraine is infested with Nazis

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate reading a thread where you have posters talking about THE FACT that U.S. appointed ol' Boy
and is using NATO as proxy to carry out their will and people are too hung on whatever fukking ideology they live by to see the truth.

We literally got NATO delivering fukking Rocket Launchers to Nazi's and you got dumb asses in this
thread arguing "That ain't what's happening !!".

It hurts my brain to read such bullshyt from dudes who wanna be "Malcolm X" at their keyboards
but fukking George W. Bush when the heat is on.

Yo.
IF you think arming ANY KIND OF NAZI is "Cool".
You're a dumb ass, off rip.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Half the US does not support Nazis.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/28/ted-cruz-nazi-salute-senate-hearing/

:francis:

I'm too lazy to post more links about the intersection of Republicans, white nationalists and nazis. But if an invasion could be justified by the presence of nazis infesting a country's military and political system... the US should be invaded too...

If half the country supports a party that embraces nazis and has nazis within their ranks.... then half the country are nazis imo

35270260_10156550495689319_2585438748753788928_n.jpg

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the point I've been making.
For Nuance, I'm not speaking about the entire population of Ukraine but clearly there
is an issue when a significant portion of your armed forces are OPEN Nazi's and several
other members of your armed forces are wearing Nazi/White Supremacy based symbols.

That tells me, that a large amount of people sympathize with these ideas and beliefs and
we're arming all of those people to the teeth. So even if they aren't calling themselves Nazi's.
They are Nazi's by proxy.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah look, Nazis at a Russian Mall. Surely Putin will see about this:ohhh:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I hate reading a thread where you have posters talking about THE FACT that U.S. appointed ol' Boy
and is using NATO as proxy to carry out their will and people are too hung on whatever fukking ideology they live by to see the truth.

We literally got NATO delivering fukking Rocket Launchers to Nazi's and you got dumb asses in this
thread arguing "That ain't what's happening !!".

It hurts my brain to read such bullshyt from dudes who wanna be "Malcolm X" at their keyboards
but fukking George W. Bush when the heat is on.

Yo.
IF you think arming ANY KIND OF NAZI is "Cool".
You're a dumb ass, off rip.

I can't believe people are comparing these guys to the neo-Nazi LARPers in Russia

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/28/ted-cruz-nazi-salute-senate-hearing/

I'm too lazy to post more links about the intersection of Republicans, white nationalists and nazis. But if an invasion could be justified by the presence of nazis infesting a country's military and political system... the US should be invaded too...

If half the country supports a party that embraces nazis and has nazis within their ranks.... then half the country are nazis imo

35270260_10156550495689319_2585438748753788928_n.jpg

I'm sorry but this is stupid. If you want to try to classify the Republican party as a Nazi party, then you need to take it further.

If there's a Nazi at the table talking to 10 other people that means you have 11 Nazis? Wasn't a big part of Biden's campaign his willingness and ability to reach across the aisle and work with Republicans?
The majority of states have republican governors.
We have a "Republican" supreme court.
And we have a ton of them in Congress.

Let you guys tell it, America is the most powerful Nazi country of all time. More extreme than Putin's rhetoric about Ukraine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look how emotional you are :russ: I’m calmly addressing your points and you’re coming at me like a female

That admission alone should end your entire argument. A US backed coup of a popularly elected president that wants to join NATO isn’t a problem for Russia?

Again, please don't be a dumbass. First off, Russia and USA back coups all the time, it's never an excuse in invade a country and start killing people. Second and more important, did you miss the whole part about the 2014 government not being in power? If the coup is Russia's excuse for invading, then they can invade THAT government. What fukking sense does it make to invade a country and start killing people because of a coup that happened 8 years ago and which the current government of said country had nothing whatsoever to do with?

Nonsense. He could “eliminate” them by simply defunding them. They are literally apart of the government. Why doesn’t he do that?

Already posted the article from 2019 describing the exact dilemma. Did you ignore that entire thing? When he moved to act against them they started causing mad unrest including an actual shooting battle with soldiers from the rest of the military in which people died, and they were distracted by the fact that they were battling Russians all over their east, it got to be too much and he had to kick the can down the road.

You don’t seem to understand what encirclement means or entails for states. Why does Russia need another large NATO country right on its borders?
The slurping sounds that come out when you gulp down that Russian propaganda are disgusting. :mjlol:

The #1 answer that you're ignoring is that UKRAINE HASN'T JOINED NATO.

The more relevant question is, "Why does Ukraine feel the desire to join NATO?"

BECAUSE OF THE EXISTENTIAL FEAR OF INVASION FROM RUSSIA.

• Wikipedia
  • Wikipedia
  • Wikipedia

Liar. You didn't learn about what's happening in Russia's invasion because you refreshed your wikipedia page every morning. Want to try again? Where did you actually pick up these narratives?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's crazy thinking "they only got 2% of the vote" :damn:" is a valid argument. What % of the vote did Nazi's get here? I'm pretty sure 0% and if that's the case, why are these same people also arguing that the "US has neo nazis too?"

Their system isn't like ours - it's not one-party-take all, everyone can run and you don't need to win to get representation.

If there were actual Nazi options on our ballot and the vote wasn't a throwaway, they would get votes. Did we not just have two US Representatives speak at a White Nationalist conference? Have we not had open White Nationalists like Steve King win election year after year? Wasn't David Duke a Nazi and didn't he get elected as a Lousiana State Rep?

AT LEAST 2% of the US population would support that agenda and it's likely a lot more than that.

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Their system isn't like ours - it's not one-party-take all, everyone can run and you don't need to win to get representation.

If there were actual Nazi options on our ballot and the vote wasn't a throwaway, they would get votes. Did we not just have two US Representatives speak at a White Nationalist conference? Have we not had open White Nationalists like Steve King win election year after year? Wasn't David Duke a Nazi and didn't he get elected as a Lousiana State Rep?

AT LEAST 2% of the US population would support that agenda and it's likely a lot more than that.

The reason it isn't a valid argument is that 2% of the population voting for the neo-nazi party does not mean that only 2% of the population supports neo-nazis. Ukraine does not have 100% voter turnout, and even if you are a neo-nazi you are not required to vote for that party. Just like you said about the USA, the actual % is "likely a lot more than that."

The only reason I brought up the USA in my post was to point this out. It'd be silly to say that the USA has 0 neo-nazis because they got 0% of the vote, just like it's silly to say Ukraine only has 2% based on their election results.
I agree with you that there are plenty of racists and white nationalists in the Republican party.

My issue is this. One one side of the issue you have Putin desperate to make Ukraine look bad, so he is amplifying the nazi-issue and using it as an excuse. But on the other side, you have people, who at least to me seem just as desperate to make Ukraine look good. I don't see the issue with acknowledging that Putin is a piece of shyt, but also having real concerns about neo-nazis in Ukraine. Especially when our tax dollars are involved.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The reason it isn't a valid argument is that 2% of the population voting for the neo-nazi party does not mean that only 2% of the population supports neo-nazis. Ukraine does not have 100% voter turnout, and even if you are a neo-nazi you are not required to vote for that party. Just like you said about the USA, the actual % is "likely a lot more than that."

The only reason I brought up the USA in my post was to point this out. It'd be silly to say that the USA has 0 neo-nazis because they got 0% of the vote, just like it's silly to say Ukraine only has 2% based on their election results.
I agree with you that there are plenty of racists and white nationalists in the Republican party.

My issue is this. One one side of the issue you have Putin desperate to make Ukraine look bad, so he is amplifying the nazi-issue and using it as an excuse. But on the other side, you have people, who at least to me seem just as desperate to make Ukraine look good. I don't see the issue with acknowledging that Putin is a piece of shyt, but also having real concerns about neo-nazis in Ukraine. Especially when our tax dollars are involved.

The idea that a Nazi will automatically vote for a Nazi party is infantile and bone headed.

Far right parties in Europe usually score low in national elections. They are considered fringe parties with no real chance of being elected. Not because there's only a few Nazis, but because the nazi won't waste his vote on a losing party so they vote the closest 'conservative' party.
In recent years as Europe gets in touch with its nazi roots due to immigration these Nazi parties have made huge gains, in places like France, Italy and Scandinavia.
In France the far right could win the presidency.
Not because the French suddenly discovered they're racist extremists, but because they need it to serve a purpose now.
Same as in the US, neo nazis will vote Republican because it is closer to their own beliefs.