Ukraine is infested with Nazis

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol nah dude they are full on nazis. its a nazi country that we have given billions of dollars in support of. america is a nazi country too you crazies. you just support it and love it.
You been there I’m assuming?

nikkas quoting posts made months ago for some bullshyt they just read.

“aMeRiCa is NazI CoUnTrY tOo”… no shyt, I been said america is racist af. You said that like it’s some revelation you just discovered.

What I said is every war is going to have shyt like this. And if America is full of nazis you can always gtfo as well.

Only thing I cared about was nuclear war…

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You been there I’m assuming?

nikkas quoting posts made months ago for some bullshyt they just read.

“aMeRiCa is NazI CoUnTrY tOo”… no shyt, I been said america is racist af. You said that like it’s some revelation you just discovered.

What I said is every war is going to have shyt like this. And if America is full of nazis you can always gtfo as well.

Only thing I cared about was nuclear war…
racist does not equal nazi. nazis actively try to kill the ppl they are racist against. racists may or may not. america and ukraine are nazi and proud.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
racist does not equal nazi. nazis actively try to kill the ppl they are racist against. racists may or may not. america and ukraine are nazi and proud.
They are the same , they set you up , create hostile environment & create a mob like mentality around you

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Russians giving them that work in Mariupol. Took out part of Azov's leadership today including the second in command as they tried to escape Mariupol via helicopter. They are about to lose their headquarters. :blessed:

If you wanna see more scumbag Nazis get turned to fertiliser, get the Telegram app - - >(intelslava channel)

It's a glorious sight to behold :banderas:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
A lot people (Americans) don't realize this issue.

Just wait for that power grab from them Azoz bois :mjlol:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I don't see why brehs are so pressed in here.

Ukraine is getting bombed to shyt...

Russia looking flabby and their economy is ruined for decades to come probably.

I imagine if Israel put pressure on America then America would stop the aid to Ukraine unless they stomped out the Nazi shyt.
You think Israel has any power to stop American aid :russ:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Such a shame, Zelensky's own people are selling them weapons too