Ukraine is infested with Nazis

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the HL thread, I never denied that there's neo Nazis in Ukraine. What I deny is Putin's pretext for war. It was total bullshyt. If they were pro Russian he would not give a shyt. And if things were that bad, aren't his buddies China on the UN Human Rights Council? There's other ways he could have gone about this. But we know why he didn't.
His pretext is that the US is doing in the Ukraine same thing they did with Muslim extremist in the 90’s: giving them weapons and training to stop the spread of the Soviet Union. How else should he have responded?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
His pretext is that the US is doing in the Ukraine same thing they did with Muslim extremist in the 90’s: giving them weapons and training to stop the spread of the Soviet Union. How else should he have responded?

And that is still something he could have made the case for in the UN. Because it wasn't just that. It was corruption. Abuse of the Russian speaking population. So compared to what is happening now, what do you think he should have done? He's made Volodymyr Zelenskyy a world hero.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Wait, this is for a political affiliation what if they are Nazis and not associated with a political party.

I will give you an example. Give me a percentage of how many white supremacists are in America.

How come no one has answered this?

It's crazy thinking "they only got 2% of the vote" :damn:" is a valid argument. What % of the vote did Nazi's get here? I'm pretty sure 0% and if that's the case, why are these same people also arguing that the "US has neo nazis too?"

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok, so what you're saying is that people shouldn't lend moral support, send supplies, or care one way or the other about American citizens in the case of foreign invasion because of that.

Not sure you thought out the purpose of me asking the question.
I'm not telling people what to do, why would I expect any sympathy from outside of this country considering what half the country votes for & what they've done for 400 years?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
How come no one has answered this?

It's crazy thinking "they only got 2% of the vote" :damn:" is a valid argument. What % of the vote did Nazi's get here? I'm pretty sure 0% and if that's the case, why are these same people also arguing that the "US has neo nazis too?"
Lol. Didn't we have a resident throwing rallies that welcomed nazis?

You gotta be dumb as shyt. Almost half the US supprtrs Nazis

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You're a fukking dumbass. The protest movement (US-backed

Look how emotional you are :russ: I’m calmly addressing your points and you’re coming at me like a female

That admission alone should end your entire argument. A US backed coup of a popularly elected president that wants to join NATO isn’t a problem for Russia?

Everyone knows about the Azov regiment and everyone already knows that Zelensky explicitly opposed them when he came into office, which led to infighting and then actual shooting fighting between Zelensky's troops and the nazis. He didn't succeed in eliminating them - which you can partly blame on the fact that he was facing an existential military crisis from Russia's invasion in the east - so he put them on the front lines to die instead.

Nonsense. He could “eliminate” them by simply defunding them. They are literally apart of the government. Why doesn’t he do that?

If joining NATO = bringing in missiles, then why haven't any nukes been deployed in Latvia? Lithuania? Estonia? Those are right on the Russian border too, by your logic Russia should have already invaded them, right? It should be completely intolerable that those are NATO states, right?

You don’t seem to understand what encirclement means or entails for states. Why does Russia need another large NATO country right on its borders?

Who are your top 3 sources of information on Russia

• Wikipedia
  • Wikipedia
  • Wikipedia
Any questions?

Lemme guess yours are CNN, MSNBC and the Washington Times huh?

Last edited:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Lol. Didn't we have a resident throwing rallies that welcomed nazis?

You gotta be dumb as shyt. Almost half the US supprtrs Nazis

Half the US does not support Nazis. You are the one "dumb as shyt" if you believe that. That's actually more hyperbolic than the BS Putin is saying about Ukraine.

Classic coli arguing style. Responded to me twice saying nothing at all.

Last edited: