Ukraine is infested with Nazis

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
nikka YES :mjlol:

The police force is crawling with them according to the FBI. Whilst they don’t make up a huge number of the population, the fact they are in a position of power is damning and a disgrace. So yes, that would be a fair statement.
Ok, so what you're saying is that people shouldn't lend moral support, send supplies, or care one way or the other about American citizens in the case of foreign invasion because of that.

Not sure you thought out the purpose of me asking the question.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is "The Base". It's literally a neo-nazi paramilitary movement with the goal of overthrowing all western governments. And the leader is American but for safety's sake he's based in...wait for it.....Russia.

RUSSIA LITERALLY SPONSOR NAZIS IN AMERICA.

_110633311_ebbv-2nuwaa_xqe_kekpjdi_t2500.jpg

the-base.jpg

The Base (hate group) - Wikipedia

Confronting Russia’s Role in Transnational White Supremacist Extremism

Neo-Nazi Rinaldo Nazzaro running US militant group The Base from Russia

In Historic First, U.S. Labels Russian White Supremacists a Terrorist Group

This is fukking bizzarro world. Russia does something, then simply tells you on social media and right-wing cable news that someone else is doing it.....and you believe Russia.

Like I said in the HL thread, I never denied that there's neo Nazis in Ukraine. What I deny is Putin's pretext for war. It was total bullshyt. If they were pro Russian he would not give a shyt. And if things were that bad, aren't his buddies China on the UN Human Rights Council? There's other ways he could have gone about this. But we know why he didn't.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
"infested"

Svoboda (political party) - Wikipedia

The neo Nazi party got only 2% of the vote during Ukraine's last election and holds 1 out of 450 political seats.

You can find extremists in virtually every country and part of the world. Try again Putin bot
That has nothing to do with people who have nazi ideologies. Like @Arbitrage! this is purely political affiliation. You can be a nazi and not even vote.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That pic looks faker than a muthafukka, and if it’s real, I want to know the context. Every soldier in that pic would likely face discipline for taking such a photo. You’d have to be a fool to be an American soldier and have your face clearly showing to where you can be identified in a pic like that. You think Black (and Latino, Jewish, Asian etc.) leadership in the US armed forces would let that ride? There wouldn’t be an uproar? fukk outta here.
:comeon:

And NO, I’m not saying that there aren’t racists and Nazis in our military. I’m sure there are. I’ll let you rock with that bullshyt pic though.

You throw out your body for white people way too much.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Putin has sent mercenaries to Kyiv led by an admirer of the Nazis to murder Zelenskyy and the Klitschko brothers

[URL='https://www.respublica.lt/neonacizmas-rusijos-samdiniu-tarpe']Neo-nazi militants run Putin's Wagner Group
[/URL]

Russian Mercenaries Are Driving War Crimes in Africa, U.N. Says

Russian mercenaries implicated in torture and killing of civilians in Central African Republic - CNN

So according to TLR's geopolitical experts, this is literally Putin's plan to eliminate Ukraine's 2% neo-nazi fringe:

Step 1: Send neo-nazi mercenaries into Ukraine's eastern provinces to fight for a pro-Russia rebellion

Step 2: Declare war on Ukraine and send your neo-nazis in to kill Ukraine's Jewish president

Step 3: Occupy and destabilize Ukraine

Step 4: Denazification will happen!

Like, you dumbasses literally believe Putin thinks that starting a war, killing the Jewish president, and destabilizing the country will magically make Ukraine's nazi fringe less relevant.

Because abandoning extremism and embracing the invader is always exactly what happens when people get invaded by foreign powers. :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I love how at coli you'll find experts on every topic imaginable :dead:

Ukraine is simply a nation who got tired of living under dumbass russia's influence, they decided they want to be a part of a more civilized Europe, and they got attacked by russian-fascists. It's been like that since 2014 and got way worse recently. I got newsflash for you, every white country has those marginal nazi fukks, even Norway where I am sure some of you remember that mass murderer nazi cac who shot people while throwing nazi signs. Unfortunately it just so happens that in russia there are way more piece of shyt nazi's and other sickos than anywhere else in Europe. Even Serbia or Greece can't compare to the fukkery of russia.

putin saying he's there to save people in Ukraine from nazi military is a point where somebody lies so much they don't even care how much they lie. And if you believe in him then you are even worse than Trump believing rednecks, who think armageddon is coming :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you had a mansion occupied by 2% of roaches would you burn it down? Think carefully before you give a dumb answer
Isn't that why we have exterminators? You are so fcuking dumb man.
:snoop:

He told you to "think carefully before you give a dumb answer". :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

How the fukk has anything Putin done look like "hiring an exterminator". Launching a bunch of cruise missiles? Blowing up civilian buildings? Occupying the nuclear power plants? Assassination attempts against the Jewish president? He LITERALLY SENT NAZIS INTO UKRAINE TO KILL PEOPLE.

Does any of that look like "targeted elimination of nazis" to you? Has ANYTHING Putin done in this war looked like it was specifically targeted against neo-nazis, other than his disinformation campaign that you slurped up like a desperate crackhead?

Imagine the neighbor who hates your guts lobbing mortars over at your mansion and killing your family while saying, "I'm just trying to kill the roaches!"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I love how at coli you'll find experts on every topic imaginable :dead:

Ukraine is simply a nation who got tired of living under dumbass russia's influence, they decided they want to be a part of a more civilized Europe, and they got attacked by russian-fascists. It's been like that since 2014 and got way worse recently. I got newsflash for you, every white country has those marginal nazi fukks, even Norway where I am sure some of you remember that mass murderer nazi cac who shot people while throwing nazi signs. Unfortunately it just so happens that in russia there are way more piece of shyt nazi's and other sickos than anywhere else in Europe. Even Serbia or Greece can't compare to the fukkery of russia.

putin saying he's there to save people in Ukraine from nazi military is a point where somebody lies so much they don't even care how much they lie. And if you believe in him then you are even worse than Trump believing rednecks, who think armageddon is coming :mjlol:

Breh, there are at least two of those Trump-believing rednecks in the main TLR thread, who are talking about how you can't hurt God's elect and this is all fulfilling prophecy and Israel Rules and literally quoting people who get their theology from uneducated Confederates!

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Even the Germans are horrified about the huge Neo-Nazi threat in Ukraine.
:dead:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
I get the feeling that far right Nazi groups will use Ukraine to spread their ideology the same way Jihadists used Syria and Iraq. I don't support what Russia is doing but mainstream media is obviously keeping this hidden.

Why are you caping for NATO?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Putin literally got a bunch of neo-nazis to run his own private paramilitary group, which he arms and sends into Ukraine, Syria, and half the countries in Africa to carry out his work, where they have been accused of multiple war crimes....and you don't care.

PUTIN'S PERSONAL NEO-NAZI FORCE KILLING PEOPLE IN UKRAINE, SYRIA, AND AFRICA

251599_883312df6ebc4039ad186e080837c8e9~mv2.jpg

o4dyEZ7.jpg

251599_be93f964338f4af5bb775cc2a0c7bc59~mv2.jpg

zaglavnaya.jpg

Putin has sent mercenaries to Kyiv led by an admirer of the Nazis to murder Zelenskyy and the Klitschko brothers

Russian Mercenaries Are Driving War Crimes in Africa, U.N. Says

Russian mercenaries implicated in torture and killing of civilians in Central African Republic - CNN

Neo-nazi militants run Putin's Wagner Group

Not one thread about this in TLR, not a single one of you has mentioned it, instead you're all talking how noble Russia is only defending themselves from extremism....because that's what Putin told you to say and you believe anything you read on social media.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is "The Base". It's literally a neo-nazi paramilitary movement with the goal of overthrowing all western governments. And the leader is American but for safety's sake he's based in...wait for it.....Russia.

RUSSIA LITERALLY SPONSOR NAZIS IN AMERICA.

_110633311_ebbv-2nuwaa_xqe_kekpjdi_t2500.jpg

the-base.jpg

The Base (hate group) - Wikipedia

Confronting Russia’s Role in Transnational White Supremacist Extremism

Neo-Nazi Rinaldo Nazzaro running US militant group The Base from Russia

In Historic First, U.S. Labels Russian White Supremacists a Terrorist Group

This is fukking bizzarro world. Russia does something, then simply tells you on social media and right-wing cable news that someone else is doing it.....and you believe Russia.

You can’t reason with these people. They’re one dimensional thinkers. These are the same people that believe if you criticize joe Biden you’re automatically a Republican. Two opposing ideas can’t exist in their heads at the same time.