UK says Africans need to pay the diaspora reparations

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You's a lie.

The fukk is this shyt. I said most of the tribes/families, not all of them are gone. When the cac money dried up, they fell into irrelevancy got lost in history.

Like this nobody you posted. We got all these active and prominent companies/nations that owe us and you worried about getting a money from villagers who have research their own history? How much you expecting them to give us.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good some Africans counties played a hand in slavery too every one that played a hand in slavery needs to pay
White people have always been good at pitting black people against each other :mjlol:

Your logic is the exact same foundational logic used in the Rwandan genocide.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I am of.african descent that doesn't make me African I can't go over to a country in Africa and just live there as a citizen without going through the legal process you want to know why? because I am not African.

Someone from Gabon can't go live Ethiopia without going through the legal process to be a citizen. And those are both African countries. So by your definition, you're African.

:mjlol:

Daps
They pacifying idiots... their partners don't exist today. You want to bill people who had their families taken as well for having their families taken. Sounds retarded. You can't distinguish the collaborators today. UK government has refused to pay reparations itself and they spin on brehs and you eat it up. They been watching for c00n wars online. Y'all set this play up

But thank god most acronym gang that would be asking Africans for reparations is playing pretend Indians which comes with a key issue. If you were already in America why are you getting reparations from Africans? :lupe:

The British government fyi currently is full of Indians. A lot of British elite Indian class came from Uganda expelled by Idi Amin. They have a beef with Africans that is being played out in many of their policies.
They touched on this in the movie, Mississippi Masala. Didn't know it was that deep.

EcoBbb4U8AA9j7P.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They touched on this in the movie, Mississippi Masala. Didn't know it was that deep.

EcoBbb4U8AA9j7P.jpg
British colonized Africa for less than 60 years in most places. They were in India for 200+ years. Then on every continent they went they pitted East Indians against Africans. Because Africans would rebel. They would import Indians

Idi Amin was monster but the whole brocken clock analogy comes into play...the best thing he ever did.was kick out Indians instituted to be a buffer class between black and white. They were British subjects. Most fled to UK. They end up becoming the elite class and they have a vendetta. Every British put Black and Indian in their colonies Indians played the middle ground and they end up having the upper hand in economies post colonialism from Kenya to South Africa. They "not like us" they did not fight with us spare a few and rather adapted well to being like their former masters. Now look at England. All that to say shyt gets deep. Ghandi was exiled in South Africa when he said that Black Africans didn't deserve the same human dignity as Indians who were also suffering under the British. Imagine that lack of empathy and solidarity under a comment threat.

The shyt going on with Indians in government in Britain and their agenda in Africa has me concerned. I think it's like we been too stuck on cacs and China or Russia intrusions into Africa..

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
not juelzing. I'm challenging you to think it out practically. generalizing and vague allusions are for beefing when you asked people doing that to specify who they gonna charge they left the discussion. that's literally what happened in here... you wanna have a grounded discussion then keep it practical. i don't need to shift the negative that's what the British did not me. the discussion is showing it is impractical to do as they suggest. now if THIS is a thing to make FBA "not fukk with the continent it's an excuse" because "the continent" is not collectively responsible for Atlantic slavery and this is the actual point. you'd have a hard time sourcing the culprits so the easy and lazy thing to do is BLAME AFRICANS.

For example you say "charge an ethnicity" let's explore how practical that is... how are you going to identify these tribes by name or dna? in theory Africans themselve get tested nobody is going to be purely just one ethnicity. they will have dominant genetics from one tribe maybe but not all. So what do you do then? say if you are more than 70% _____ ethnicity you are responsible for reparations? Or if you are from this part of the country or speak this language or have this lineage. like how they gonna identify these people who will pay. who do you chare is a valid question not a juelz.

Brits want brehs chasing their tail as a distraction from bringing valid cases to them. and it works because there is already bad blood easy shyt.

manipulated divided and mentally conquered. that's some of us today. it's only gonna get worse. you don't need cointelpro today just the internet a few c00n agents and a lot of misdirection and we end up where we are now.

:ufdup:
I’m saying juelzing in the sense these people don’t care about the logistics, or even the practical way of doing it.. because if they did then they would of done it with White Americans — which they haven’t (yet)

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Why don’t African-Americans gather their military personnel and get reparations by force from said families, corporations, or countries? Take control of said countries’ operations and get your money back that way

because obviously peace talks don’t work, and they are entitled to said reparations

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why don’t African-Americans gather their military personnel and get reparations by force from said families, corporations, or countries? Take control of said countries’ operations and get your money back that way

because obviously peace talks don’t work, and they are entitled to said reparations

They already had Liberia until African-Americans settlers were overthrown in 1980.