uk drill now biting Brooklyn drill

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Bless your poor little tea and crumpet heart, you tried
:umad::umad:
56BF480FE8A41804FAEABCAA87FCE2ED9F75D916
:yeshrug:more like bless your Stockholm syndrome self...

still finding it tough?:troll:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
you guys cant even do the drill" talk" flow right

:hubie:certain things are just not for u
U.K. can’t take from NYC what was rightfully ours in the first place. And if you really want to be critical, y’all better bow down to Chicago for passing the torch and breathing life into UK’s contribution to the genre
:stopitslime:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I recognized the name of the first rapper, he made that Rihanna song breh switched up :skip:

All parties involved b*stardized that Chi-town shyt.
shyt drifted so far it doesn't sound anything like that Chief Keef thing at this point. At the end of the day we can keep on tracking backwards until the inception. Like certain people couldn't hear a many differences between the Chief Keef thing and Bricksquad and that goes on.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But The Coli told me that NY nikkas dont fukk with the UK shyt...:lupe:

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
I recognized the name of the first rapper, he made that Rihanna song breh switched up :skip:

shyt drifted so far it doesn't sound anything like that Chief Keef thing at this point. At the end of the day we can keep on tracking backwards until the inception. Like certain people couldn't hear a many differences between the Chief Keef thing and Bricksquad and that goes on.
The rapping style and beats in drill stands out from BSM sound. If you listen to the drums in Drill it almost mimics army drill drums while BSM was just a pure trap sound. Lex Luger, Shawty Redd, and Southside production definitely influenced drill production with the synths and 808's, but it still is a noticeable difference.