UK Brehs and Brehettes, what's the climate like over there right now?

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Already seeing black brits moving over here to Canada. But smart people moved months ago in preparation for the expected election that instead happened this year. It was obvious the Tories were going to take it.

If you're under 30 and have skills look outward from the UK.

I can say as someone that was born and grew up in London, my life over here in Canada is miles better than it ever was in the UK.

The UK is at its heart a conservative country politically. I know being in London makes things seem liberal and cool but stepping outside of the London bubble most of the UK is a shythole. The main problem is nearly all the 'interesting' jobs are situated in London that's created a lopsided country.

Parts of the north especially are like third world countries. I 'm not quite sure what they think voting tory is going to do for them as you have 3-4 generations of people in those areas who have never worked. Its a sad state of affairs.

I fully expect another round of riots in the next few years.

What’s better about Canada? Genuinely interested to hear your opinion.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Already seeing black brits moving over here to Canada. But smart people moved months ago in preparation for the expected election that instead happened this year. It was obvious the Tories were going to take it.

If you're under 30 and have skills look outward from the UK.

I can say as someone that was born and grew up in London, my life over here in Canada is miles better than it ever was in the UK.

The UK is at its heart a conservative country politically. I know being in London makes things seem liberal and cool but stepping outside of the London bubble most of the UK is a shythole. The main problem is nearly all the 'interesting' jobs are situated in London that's created a lopsided country.

Parts of the north especially are like third world countries. I 'm not quite sure what they think voting tory is going to do for them as you have 3-4 generations of people in those areas who have never worked. Its a sad state of affairs.

I fully expect another round of riots in the next few years.

Do you/they not realize Canada also has a rising populist movement? Look up the Wexit movement

look at stats on how much of the country supports immigration

why are the Black Brits so hardheaded? :mjtf: How would moving to another predominantly white country solve things for them? The current PM Canada was in Blackface multiple times. They got the same white supremacists there

60 percent of Canadians are against immigration. These aren’t made up numbers either. They are from their own CBC which is a liberal news media

Black Brits and other Black people at some point gotta learn to be more racially aware at some point . They go to any and everywhere except where there are more Black people.

Instead of going to Africa, Black American communities in America, the Caribbean etc....nah let’s go to France or Canada.

Just watch those Black people gonna go to Canada and it will speed up them electing a populist leader

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Do you/they not realize Canada also has a rising populist movement? Look up the Wexit movement

look at stats on how much of the country supports immigration

why are the Black Brits so hardheaded? :mjtf: How would moving to another predominantly white country solve things for them? The current PM Canada was in Blackface multiple times. They got the same white supremacists there

60 percent of Canadians are against immigration. These aren’t made up numbers either. They are from their own CBC which is a liberal news media

Black Brits and other Black people at some point gotta learn to be more racially aware at some point . They go to any and everywhere except where there are more Black people.

Instead of going to Africa, Black American communities in America, the Caribbean etc....nah let’s go to France or Canada.

Just watch those Black people gonna go to Canada and it will speed up them electing a populist leader

I hear what you’re saying but I value my life and am accustomed to first world standards.

What majority Black Country can provide safety and a developed infrastructure? :yeshrug:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear what you’re saying but I value my life and am accustomed to first world standards.

What majority Black Country can provide safety and a developed infrastructure? :yeshrug:

so because Canadian police run around on horses you think it’s safer?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What’s better about Canada? Genuinely interested to hear your opinion.

For me. The lifestyle is better. I'm in Vancouver. I have a great job, I'm stacking a lot of money over here. As well as getting rental income from the UK.
I can go back and forth to the states easily. I'm not bothered by the police here, in fact, living here for over 4 years I haven't even spoken to a policeman.

The black people I meet over here are all on their purpose.

Is it 100% perfect? Nope, nowhere is.

London has a lot of pluses but it also has hella negatives as well. And it was legitimately a stressful place to live, everyone hates it but we need money to live.

For me, Canada, morseo vancouver is a good balance for me.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The teachers look like they all getting top grades

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: