UK Brehs and Brehettes, what's the climate like over there right now?

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
The conservatives have been in power since 2010 nothing has changed.

The only people who are crying are the die hard far left or those on social media the rest of the country don't care. They all crying about leaving the country but no one going anywhere

Also this is not American never ever felt unsafe, and if you do you been a bytch.

Basically this :yeshrug:

People will calm down again soon, just usual political dramatics.

This election was a big one though and will have a notable affect on our futures but fundamentally you have to guide your own path.

Some people were never gonna be shyt whether it was Jeremy or Boris :wow:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
:yeshrug:the "plus side" of them losing the NHS is at least Ireland will be unified.

lol what?! This will make the Irish borders even more fukked up. I’ve travelled from Northern to Southern Ireland in a train with no passport checks. But after Brexit that will change. People still getting gunned up over there because of the sectarian violence

Everything else is calm. We’re just as mad and bad as every other country in Europe

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what’s the point of them leaving the eu

To make our own rules an policies. Could you imagine the scenes, if the laws of America were decided on by a group of people in Peru who are not even elected to power. :pachaha: Would be hilarious

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in London which voted Labour just like all the other major cities. The racist cacs are found in insignificant small towns and villages which I have no reason to ever visit.

I also have IT certs which literally give me the ability to work anywhere in the world so nothing really changes for excellence brehs like me :manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in London which voted Labour just like all the other major cities. The racist cacs are found in insignificant small towns and villages which I have no reason to ever visit.

I also have IT certs which literally give me the ability to work anywhere in the world so nothing really changes for excellence brehs like me :manny:

Many of which were Labour heartland. Conservatives really pulled a stroke on Labour - its almost like Brexit was engineered as the only thing to take away Labour's working class votes.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

This. London voted for Labour because we benefit the most from being in the EU. London is a melting pot, but towns up in the bush off the beaten track they voted conservative because they believe the hype of immigrants this and that when they aren't even affected. It's stupid because conservatives want to preserve the lifestyle they had when England was rich and and had colonies. Firstly that is no longer the case and the working class whites are stupid to have bought into that because during the imperialist system they were literally living and begging in the streets and sent to work houses for unpaid debt. Secondly England doesn't export shyt!!! We produce nothing and we sold everything off to private companies. National Rail, Royal Mail, now the NHS. The EU was our best bet with the easy movement of goods services and people between countries.

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
:salute:To my UK brethren..i remember the early 80's in the UK and shyt was no joke,my brother went out to Londen in 79 and he still has the pictures:huhldup:shyt looked like a complete mess,straight poverty and the bigotry was out of control with the skinheads and them.Whole different story now i hope but if the EU decides to act like a gilted lover you are going to be in for it.Trump will have to come save Boris from a shytstorm.I expect the pound to take a nose dive if the economy does not get back to business quick

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:To my UK brethren..i remember the early 80's in the UK and shyt was no joke,my brother went out to Londen in 79 and he still has the pictures:huhldup:shyt looked like a complete mess,straight poverty and the bigotry was out of control with the skinheads and them.Whole different story now i hope but if the EU decides to act like a gilted lover you are going to be in for it.Trump will have to come save Boris from a shytstorm.I expect the pound to take a nose dive if the economy does not get back to business quick
:huhldup: big bro must be like 80 years old now.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to fear here, been the same since 2016 they tend to be emboldened online but p*ssy in real life :mjlol:

Their thought process comes directly out of Rupert Murdoch comic books such as - The Sun, Daily Mail and The Telegraph. The stupid fukkers literally can't think for themselves :dead: