UK Brehs and Brehettes, what's the climate like over there right now?

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking about polls, I’m talking about my friends...

man’s as far as American election and polls went, Hillary was slated to win too...
It’s cool you have Brit friends and all, but you’re talking to someone who has stronger ties to the UK (I’m part British and my wife is British). Even aside from me, other brits in this thread also posted similar thoughts to mine. 2016 was unexpected, but this election was not.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s cool you have Brit friends and all, but you’re talking to someone who has stronger ties to the UK (I’m part British and my wife is British). Even aside from me, other brits in this thread also posted similar thoughts to mine. 2016 was unexpected, but this election was not.
It doesn’t matter, you tried to correct me and you didn’t know what the fukk I was talking about. I dont care what you are or what part of whatever you are, I was talking about my experiences, not yours.

you could just accept that as what it is and stop digging a hole

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn’t matter, you tried to correct me and you didn’t know what the fukk I was talking about. I dont care what you are or what part of whatever you are, I was talking about my experiences, not yours.

you could just accept that as what it is and stop digging a hole
Lol the only one who dug a hole is you breh. You were so eager jumping in this thread speaking for people you shouldn’t be speaking for. Once you got corrected, you caught feelings. :umad:

Also, realize the BS I called you out had nothing to do with what your friends were saying. It had to do with you comparing this election to the 2016 US election when it bears no similarities. Go back and do your homework. Then you won’t look like an idiot posting about international affairs you only have a surface level of understanding for.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Already seeing black brits moving over here to Canada. But smart people moved months ago in preparation for the expected election that instead happened this year. It was obvious the Tories were going to take it.

If you're under 30 and have skills look outward from the UK.

I can say as someone that was born and grew up in London, my life over here in Canada is miles better than it ever was in the UK.

The UK is at its heart a conservative country politically. I know being in London makes things seem liberal and cool but stepping outside of the London bubble most of the UK is a shythole. The main problem is nearly all the 'interesting' jobs are situated in London that's created a lopsided country.

Parts of the north especially are like third world countries. I 'm not quite sure what they think voting tory is going to do for them as you have 3-4 generations of people in those areas who have never worked. Its a sad state of affairs.

I fully expect another round of riots in the next few years.

Daps
Never get it twisted there were a lot of dumbass blacks and Fresh Off The Boat Africans that proudly voted conservatives

They are going to feel it though.
My plan was to always leave, I was looking at USA because I have so much family there but we just got word back on a farm for sale in Jamaica
That transition will be a lot easier without me having to apply for green cards and get insurance

If u come to usa.

Down south is probably best for black people.

West and east coast is getting gentrified like hell

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Lol the only one who dug a hole is you breh. You were so eager jumping in this thread speaking for people you shouldn’t be speaking for. Once you got corrected, you caught feelings. :umad:

Also, realize the BS I called you out had nothing to do with what your friends were saying. It had to do with you comparing this election to the 2016 US election when it bears no similarities. Go back and do your homework. Then you won’t look like an idiot posting about international affairs you only have a surface level of understanding for.
You sound like an aggravated fart, breh. Ain’t got time for you.

:scust: