UK Brehs and Brehettes, what's the climate like over there right now?

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Never get it twisted there were a lot of dumbass blacks and Fresh Off The Boat Africans that proudly voted conservatives

They are going to feel it though.
My plan was to always leave, I was looking at USA because I have so much family there but we just got word back on a farm for sale in Jamaica
That transition will be a lot easier without me having to apply for green cards and get insurance

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
LOL when you said climate I thought you meant weather. I zoned out of that conservative and labour shyt, it's a damn bad theatre show. Boris is the personification of a square ass joke of a cac

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in London which voted Labour just like all the other major cities. The racist cacs are found in insignificant small towns and villages which I have no reason to ever visit.

I also have IT certs which literally give me the ability to work anywhere in the world so nothing really changes for excellence brehs like me :manny:

Liverpool held Labour strong AF and it's cac central. Only British city I've seen with zero Pakistani presence.

OÂł (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's ok. Basically because the country hasn't left the EU yet.

When Brexit finally happens and the situation goes left then we'll see.

No more European Regional Development Funds for the poorest towns. No more EU subsidies for farmers for their land. No more European Social Fund to retrain poor people. I can go on and on.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so y’all gonna need vistas to travel to places like France and Spain

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
As someone said earlier the Tories have been in power since 2010, unless your a rabid Corbyn fan the result was expected.

What I hope people do learn is that Twitter is in no way shape of form representative of the population at large. No offence to anyone that uses it but the biggest twitter users I know are either women or gay.

I voted Labour but I’m optimistic Boris will prove a good PM. The legacy of Corbyn is that he made the Tories abandon austerity.

I think a lot of people apply US history to the UK. Black people simply do not constitute a large enough percentage of the population for politicians to care about, whether for good or ill.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Liverpool held Labour strong AF and it's cac central. Only British city I've seen with zero Pakistani presence.
Liverpool actually has the most mixed race people iv ever seen
Remember it was a major port like Bristol

Many soldiers were waiting around these ports for their war pensions so they could catch a fair home

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool actually has the most mixed race people iv ever seen
Remember it was a major port like Bristol

Many soldiers were waiting around these ports for their war pensions so they could catch a fair home

They've been there since the slave trade era. I've had a few biracial scousers in my day and I believe the biggest drug dealer "Curtis Warren" comes from there

:wow:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Honestly y’all stalling because y’all don’t wanna deal with the bill the EU gonna charge y’all to leave...

:mjlol:

it’s crazy how some countries act towards each other when the bottom line is simple: money

noondawg

Pro
Daps
basically the working class up north felt and most working class Really really wanted Brexit. Which is weird as workers rights and everything in General will we worse outside then inside the EU. Add to the that that people are sheep and believed everything the right wing
media pushed against Corbyn for the last 4 years. Although not perfect I think he was the last hope of reversing the last 9/10 years of shyt the conservatives have caused. Believe billionaires care about you brehs

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Brexit is complex and is not a near reality now just because of racists - but that is part of it.
Labour abandoned their core base to neo-liberal policies and globalization starting with New Labour under Bliar.
Bliar+Brown clans caused the meltdown in 2008 which presaged the events since then.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they just waiting around now, like it is Boris’ move next, their only play was to rely on labour and Corbyn.

people just confused because they didn’t expect it at all.

kind of like when trump won, but I could have guessed trump would have won given the bullshyt prior to the votes.

people really thought Corbyn was gone give it to him
What are you even talking about? No one expected the Lib Dems nor Labours to win with the recent polling polls since June. It’s the exact reason Boris called for a snap election to regain majority to get Brexit done.

After Boris finally agreed on the backstop provision with the EU, Brexit has been inevitable. Voters have had Brexit fatigue and they just want to get it over. All of the racist hoopla the UKIP pushed in 2016 is mostly forgotten, people are just tired of Brexit dominating the headlines. Horrible reasoning, but Corbyn botched a real opportunity to take a solid stance on being anti-Brexit and letting Boris grab majority.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What are you even talking about? No one expected the Lib Dems nor Labours to win with the recent polling polls since June. It’s the exact reason Boris called for a snap election to regain majority to get Brexit done.

After Boris finally agreed on the backstop provision with the EU, Brexit has been inevitable. Voters have had Brexit fatigue and they just want to get it over. All of the racist hoopla the UKIP pushed in 2016 is mostly forgotten, people are just tired of Brexit dominating the headlines. Horrible reasoning, but Corbyn botched a real opportunity to take a solid stance on being anti-Brexit and letting Boris grab majority.
You talking about polls, I’m talking about my friends...

man’s as far as American election and polls went, Hillary was slated to win too...