UK Brehs and Brehettes, what's the climate like over there right now?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life goes on. It remains to be seen if the country will succeed internationally as now the EU has incentive to undermine the UK.
I haven't seen any cacs so their ass the way the cacs in the US did with Trump, but you get put in jail for that shyt over here.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Am I supposed to feel unsafe?
Although my area has been greatly gentrified so it's impossible to feel at home yet there's less gully behavior.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
do they feel safe?
I think they just waiting around now, like it is Boris’ move next, their only play was to rely on labour and Corbyn.

people just confused because they didn’t expect it at all.

kind of like when trump won, but I could have guessed trump would have won given the bullshyt prior to the votes.

people really thought Corbyn was gone give it to him

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The conservatives have been in power since 2010 nothing has changed.

The only people who are crying are the die hard far left or those on social media the rest of the country don't care. They all crying about leaving the country but no one going anywhere

Also this is not American never ever felt unsafe, and if you do you been a bytch.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
been reading stories on twitta of whites showing their ass more than usual after this last election. :lupe: yall need to not be traveling alone, especially women

Nah, we good. If you're unemployed, You're ass'ed out. Nothing really changed.

Last edited: