Ugly ****** thinkin just cus im a fat girl and nice that i want them unappreciation

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
think of most fat black women you see brehs who are they usually with?

they are usually with the ugly, short, crusty, nappy *** cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin *** basstids

696.gif

:wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Just cause you're fat don't mean people can't be nice to you.

But you can't expect pretty mo fukkas like me to wife you up :dsteezywin:

I mean, I love fat bytches, when you want your dikk sucked, they there for that.:youngsabo:

Next time a corn row-headed-fubu-wearing-still-listens-to-wu-tang-crusty-and-ashy-ass nikka hits you up, you better hope he wifes you :ufdup:

you're missing the point...I swear yall nikkas show ur emotions the most in threads like this :pachaha:

This guy WAS NOT TRYING TO TALK TO ME WHAT SO EVER!!

He was trying to low key play me to our co-workers on some "this fat bytch ugh :scusthov: she wants me but I dont do fat bytches :huhldup:" type steez.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:shaq2:

Im just letting this bytch know she CANT have standards when she at the bottom of the barrel her damn self.

So instead of being mad an unattractive dude thinks she wants him. She should be glad he does.

u gotta be the dumbest alias on here :dead:

Can't read for shyt. :rudy:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
you're missing the point...I swear yall nikkas show ur emotions the most in threads like this :pachaha:

This guy WAS NOT TRYING TO TALK TO ME WHAT SO EVER!!

He was trying to low key play me to our co-workers on some "this fat bytch ugh :scusthov: she wants me but I dont do fat bytches :huhldup:" type steez.

:whoa: I have dyslexia

No need to be rude :smh:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
he trying to look desirable b/c he trying to holla at another b!tch there. everyone knows that b!tches want the same dudes other b!tches want. you just a pawn in this dude's scheme.

This aint thread worthy btw.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dude is projecting his real feelings for you by saying you want him.

It's pretty sad and pathetic.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Marty Kaan said:
Why so coli??

Dude used you to get friends at the workplace because he has no charisma or personality to achieve that goal under his own auspices without resorting to underhanded and lame ducktales..........like the majority of the male posters on this site.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
shrugs not surprising fat womn are just a notch above single moms, only the broke, desolate, ugly, no option type negroes are interested. And those are usually the type you see wifing up fatties.

I already know every time i see a fat woman or a single mom that she wants me i find it quite revolting but what can you do :barney:

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

:dead: at that barney smiley. where is that thread on how to make your own. I need to get into this game.