Ugly ****** thinkin just cus im a fat girl and nice that i want them unappreciation

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm ugly no swag having negro myself.

But i never brag about chick liking me because i don't think any chick really likes me.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
What's ur height and weight ratio. I need to know how fat u r. And post a pic. @marty_kaan

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And then have the audacity to tell other co-workers that he think I want him :scusthov:

Just to clarify some things, this guy was NOT TRYING TO come on to me or anything!

He was telling other co-workers that "I think Marty wants me but she aint my type" type shyt.

Ole ugly, short, crusty, nappy ass cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin ass basstid :gag: :blink:

Its always the ugly/busted nikkas that think I want them just because I treat them just as nice as I treat everyone else. :ld:

Why so coli??

I get along with and is cool with all the attractive white and latin men at my job ( no c00n :whoa: most of the men in my department are white or latin with 2 ugly black dudes is all)

Most men assume obese women are thirsty. Its not like yall get the cream of the crop so its logic that someone who isnt blessed in the looks department is going to assume yall are kindred spirits. :heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
what PM's fat bytch? :leon:

the ONE where i asked if that was really you? and that you didn't look bad....bytch i was trollin :laff:

:patrice:

bytch u was thirsty n u really thought that fat bytch was me n u got to simpin and once Moneyteam changed the thread and said he was trollin yo bytch ass got butt hurt cus the bytch wasnt me :laff:

U a thirsty ass nikka with no standards!!! Don't make me put yo hoe ass on that summer jam screen :ufdup:

What's ur height and weight ratio. I need to know how fat u r. And post a pic. @marty_kaan

I'm 5'3 and weigh 269 lbs as of now.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

bytch u was thirsty n u really thought that fat bytch was me n u got to simpin and once Moneyteam changed the thread and said he was trollin yo bytch ass got butt hurt cus the bytch wasnt me :laff:

U a thirsty ass nikka with no standards!!! Don't make me put yo hoe ass on that summer jam screen :ufdup:

I'm 5'3 and weigh 269 lbs as of now.

fat whore it ain't no shame in my game :laff:

i only simp @opulence fine ass :shaq:

don't nobody want yo ugly ass bytch :pacspit: :gag: :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
fat whore it ain't no shame in my game :laff:

i only simp @opulence fine ass :shaq:

don't nobody want yo ugly ass bytch :pacspit: :gag: :lolbron:

The fact that u tried to simp me because u thought some sasquatch lookin bytch was me shows how much of a thirsty, no standards havin faq u are :rudy:

You wanted me and still do, stop fightin it bytch. :smugfavre:

But i dont do jailbirds that steal their grandmother's coin bag for weed money. :umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
Who ever the nikka is, he sounds straight bytch-made.

What part of the game is that?:heh:

That's beyond bytchassness. Some shyt a 7 year old would do on the playground at recess.
:pachaha:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read this whole thread and i was actually gonna type a serious reply. then i realized the OP is the poster formerly known as Olivia Pope