Ugly ****** thinkin just cus im a fat girl and nice that i want them unappreciation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nerve of this Fat, broke, bus riding ass bytch.

Be happy someone would risk throwing off their alignment by letting you in their car.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ooh look another fat black chick with an attitude

:troll:
I have a nice, calm, cool demeanor. :smile:
shrugs not surprising fat womn are just a notch above single moms, only the broke, desolate, ugly, no option type negroes are interested. And those are usually the type you see wifing up fatties.

I already know every time i see a fat woman or a single mom that she wants me i find it quite revolting but what can you do :barney:

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg
NOOO!! He doesnt want me but he was basically implying that I was coming on to him and low key sexually harassing him or something. He wasnt trying to come on to me or anything.

thats because they know you're on their level

he thirsty.
you look like water to him.

it's like some dude stumbling around in the desert who sees a mirage...it looks like an oasis...so he yells out "water...water".

you need to fade away like the mirage and let his kufi get smacked off.
Yall not getting what I'm trying to say :snoop:

He was NOT trying to talk to me or anything! If he was, I wouldnt have made this thread.

The dusty ugly mf was acting as if he was Stanley Olegavee and I'm Nicki Parker and shyt
Two questions.

1. What type of job do you do?
2. Are there women at your job who may be more attractive than you?

1. I'm a sales associate at a store.

2. There are plenty of beautiful women at my job that treat everyone nice and with respect like I do.

I bet that ugly nikka didnt accuse them of trying to come on to him :thumbsdown:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
think of most fat black women you see brehs who are they usually with?

they are usually with the ugly, short, crusty, nappy *** cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin *** basstids
using my thread to vent? :mjpls:
What did your last boyfreind look like?
:whoa: no homo
He was a decent looking guy. :ld:

The nerve of this Fat, broke, bus riding ass bytch.

Be happy someone would risk throwing off their alignment by letting you in their car.

:dahell:

tellem why u mad :laff:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
But what are you bringing to the table besides southern fried cookin you fukkin plate licker? :lupe:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Yall not getting what I'm trying to say :snoop:

He was NOT trying to talk to me or anything! If he was, I wouldnt have made this thread.

The dusty ugly mf was acting as if he was Stanley Olegavee and I'm Nicki Parker and shyt

oh

its the insults you threw at him that made it seem as if you were looking down on him just cause he liked you

but you're saying he assumed you're into him just because you're "a fat girl that is nice" to him

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
oh

its the insults you threw at him that made it seem as if you were looking down on him just cause he liked you

but you're saying he assumed you're into him just because you're "a fat girl that is nice" to him

EXACTLY!!

I didnt state anywhere that he asked me personally whether I liked him did I?? NO!!

I found out today at the end of my shift that this guy was going around telling our co-workers that "I think shes diggin a nikka but she ain't my type" type shyt :fedup:

He was trying to play me out to our co-workers :bryan: