Ugly ****** thinkin just cus im a fat girl and nice that i want them unappreciation

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
And then have the audacity to tell other co-workers that he think I want him :scusthov:

Ole ugly, short, crusty, nappy ass cornrows havin, shoes doin da shoulda lean, receding five head hairline havin ass basstid :gag: :blink:

Its always the ugly/busted nikkas that think I want them just because I treat them just as nice as I treat everyone else. :ld:

Why so coli??

I get along with and is cool with all the attractive white and latin men at my job ( no c00n :whoa: most of the men in my department are white or latin with 2 ugly black dudes is all)

If ugly dudes always holla than maybe u ugly. How hard is that to figure out.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beggars can't be choosers

mysmilie_2286.gif

The nerve of this Fat, broke, bus riding ass bytch.

Be happy someone would risk throwing off their alignment by letting you in their car.

You're fat though :mjpls:

Proving her point. :snoop:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I read your post, OP.

He know he ugly and probably doesn't get much play. Its projection, boo. :hug:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
what kind of capin???

Be specific...cus I get treated pretty nice most of the time by men and women. :ehh:

Just cause you're fat don't mean people can't be nice to you.

But you can't expect pretty mo fukkas like me to wife you up :dsteezywin:

I mean, I love fat bytches, when you want your dikk sucked, they there for that.:youngsabo:

Next time a corn row-headed-fubu-wearing-still-listens-to-wu-tang-crusty-and-ashy-ass nikka hits you up, you better hope he wifes you :ufdup: