Ugly Hoes In Gaming: Do You Care?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand why people are getting on their high horse about others reaction to appearance. People criticize the fukk out of people’s looks in every other form of media, but now people want to “take a stand”?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand why people are getting on their high horse about others reaction to appearance. People criticize the fukk out of people’s looks in every other form of media, but now people want to “take a stand”?

I criticized people for harping on endlessly about how ugly Ellie was in Last of Us HBO as well. After a while it’s annoying. Average looking women exist. Was even weirder in that because she’s playing a 14 year old :yeshrug:

No one had complaints about Marcus Phoenix looking like a big toe for a decade

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The fable style of comedy is why she looks the way she does. Everything is how it should be, this isn't Japan so I'm sorry if there's not enough teenage half demon simping over large headed whites girls with baseball sized eyes wearing a school girl outfit. We have a real rpg with personality on our hands. It's like Zelda except for grownups. Feel free to gate tho...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It gets weird after a point. Same people complaining about her looks are the ones mad cause the little mermaid is black.

These people and their opinions are trash and based off being generally deplorable human beings :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no desire to fukk animated computer generated women so I generally don't give a fukk how they look.

fukk these weird ass gamers, Abby from last of us >>>

When you’re crushing skulls you’re not worried about split ends, naw’mean

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I’d be mad if she looked like a model though. At least you can to homely faced chick seriously when it comes to fighting.