Ugly Hoes In Gaming: Do You Care?

Daps
I don't care and never understood this criticism.

I'd even go as far as say that I hate the opposite when everyone is beautiful. I absolutely loathe Final Fantasy's style with all the characters excessively pretty and the men effeminate. I can never totally get immersed in their game, they all look like posers.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The main one’s complaining are the ones with anime body pillows and a yearly subscription to JAV sites. We’ve had 30 years of women in games look like Victoria Secret models, I’d say it’s time for the butterfaces to have their shine.:yeshrug:

And let’s not act like there’s some dudes in here that would let Abby plug em.:sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I checked out the actresses IG.

She’s black people too:ohhh:

Explains a lot of the cac “outrage” about the character.

yup
But I think she identifies as "mixed"

FyszVWiWYAQUA31

FysrjWdWAAAztpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
She’s not bad looking :ehh:

But they hit her character with a Big ass ugly stick……a whole bunch of times :deadhorse:
Yeah, it's kinda like the Aloy situation, but Aloy's actress only got hit like a couple times with the stick. They really went to town on this hybrid chick face tho.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:yeshrug: I’m not gonna be outraged over some women build of polygons. But I did notice that once Anita Sarkeesian. Put out those videos critiquing women in video games. Developers switched up real quick. With the writing, and appearance of female video games characters. At least in the west, them Japanese studios aren’t bulging.
You mean "budgin", fool. They liable tobe "bulging" as hard as they can FWIW with their designs and mindsets, albeit "bulging" might be too strong of a word for them with that.