Ugly Hoes In Gaming: Do You Care?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ: This dude created a 24min video. Just because a male video game character. Got beaten by a woman who the game. Literally stated is a highly trained mercenary. How big of a loser you have to be. To be mad at some shyt like this. Naughty Dog really be exposing these dudes.

Breh, they formed an entire hate group on reddit just because of the last of us part 2. :dead:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Breh, they formed an entire hate group on reddit just because of the last of us part 2. :dead:
:mjlol: I seen that shyt…they literally can’t fathom. The concept of a character getting caught slipping. Or not having your genetic heroes death/sacrifice. This is the Omar situation all over again. :damn:But but but Druckmann made Joel weak on purpose. Joel was out of character.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: This dude created a 24min video. Just because a male video game character. Got beaten by a woman who the game. Literally stated is a highly trained mercenary. How big of a loser you have to be. To be mad at some shyt like this. Naughty Dog really be exposing these dudes.

Is plenty of attractive women on earth who will beat that lames ass.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
A lot of peopel didn’t like Nadine :francis::mjpls:
always thought the model they based her off was very attractive also

Uncharted Nadine Face Model

What about her voice actor?

Screenshot-20231009-204132.png

:mjpls:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It's a videogame, really who gives a shyt?:hhh: If it's racist tropes, then yeah that's something to complain about.
I give a shyt because I can take umbrage with whatever the fukk I want, nikka. :ufdup:

You in a thread ABOUT the subject asking if anybody really cares ABOUT the subject. You a little slow for that. 😭

And it IS a racist trope to purposefully make black women look unattractive in games and media in general.
oXYe2QG.jpg

Like there aren't just normal looking black women who don't fit an extreme of grossly unattractive or over sexualized.