UFC Star Jon "Bones" Jones Had Two Female Passengers When He Drunkenly Crashed.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
UFC = U fukking c00n!

:shaq:

I agree I remember when rampage and sugar was having a phone interview and sugar was basically talking like a regular dude when rampage was like " dont be throwing big and fancy words at me now " Sugar asked dude why u acting dumb your a smart guy and rampage just kept on c00ning

I know Dana had the :ahh: face the whole time

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

ae4e28272b.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I don't know much about cage fighting but this Bones Jones fellow sounds similar to that c00n Cam Newton. But worse.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Jones should bulk up and go fight jds. Lhw would be more competitive if he moved up and so would hw

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nah that's not his bentley, that picture is several years old. But anyway, smh at so many white people on mma forums :heh: because of this. All I hear about Jones (and most other black mma fighters) is they are cocky, arrogant, fake, disrespectful, etc.

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Nah that's not his bentley, that picture is several years old. But anyway, smh at so many white people on mma forums :heh: because of this. All I hear about Jones (and most other black mma fighters) is they are cocky, arrogant, fake, disrespectful, etc.

yep, got into it with this old cac at work cuz he hates bones and said rashad was gonna win, i laughed and said why you hate bones for? his response "cocky, arrogant, fake, disrespectful" then he went on to tell me how Chael Sonnen is his fav. fighter and was gonna destroy Silva this tiime. :childplease: