UFC Star Jon "Bones" Jones Had Two Female Passengers When He Drunkenly Crashed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Your white right ? If not your the c00n.

He white bruh. Or Oreo'd out. Thats the classic Sherdog response when they cant admit *i just hate seeing a negro whoop us like this* White folks are having a hard time adjusting to brothas even having some semblence of success so these days they have to mask their racism by taking the moral highground. Its pathetic, and weak.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why do all y'all hate this dude....fill me in

HE HAS AN UGLY WHITE BM.
HE KIISSES HIS DOG IN THE MOUTH.
HE ADMITTED TO SNITCHING ON HS CLASSMATES WHO SMOKED WEED.
HE TRIES TO COME OFF AS ONE OF THE "GOOD ONES"
HE SPOKE DOWN ON ATHLETES WHO GET DUI'S.
HE'S AN OVERALL FAKE, bytch ASS TOM
WHO IS GETTING EXPOSED.
AMONGST OTHER THINGS
HE'S A TIGER WOODS TYPE.
:devil:
:evil:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He white bruh. Or Oreo'd out. Thats the classic Sherdog response when they cant admit *i just hate seeing a negro whoop us like this* White folks are having a hard time adjusting to brothas even having some semblence of success so these days they have to mask their racism by taking the moral highground. Its pathetic, and weak.

What part of what I posted is not true? He's a phony. I don't give a fukk who he's beating. I swear, some of yall try to hard with this CAC/c00n/BEATING WHITE BOYS bullshyt :what:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Dude is a big fukking hypocrite thats what Rashad was saying the whole time. Dude is a nikka but tries to hide it and come off as some good boy. He basically is on his Dwight Howard shyt he's just a beast in that octagon though.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
who the hell drives drunk in a damn Bentley GT?

09000d5d819f47ae_gallery_600.jpg

This Guy

profound

technique
Daps
Why do all y'all hate this dude....fill me in

people laughed at this episode cuz last month he specifically said he would never get a DUI :shaq:

but he never stood a chance with most MMA fans (whites) regardless so the hate comes his way for everything, otherwise

What are your thoughts on Jon Jones forwarding that text message to that media outlet. To me that's some bytch shyt and then for Rashad to issue an apology was even worse. Look at the end of the day these guys are fighters and you say whatever you have to, to gain an edge. The text message was sent for Jones personal use; it's not Evans fault that he chose to forward it on...your thoughts King?

King Mo: Personally, Jon Jones is the king of hoe moves. That's shyt your ex-girl, Superhead, or Kat Stacks would do. I wouldn't apologize for shyt and I don't think Rashad should either. Like I said before, that's some hoe shyt; petty in my eyes. So what? He called Jones a white boy?

then of course

“I think it broadsided (Evans), because they both made an agreement (not to fight) and all of a sudden someone reneges,” Lawal said. “I would never fight Daniel (Cormier) definitely, and he would never fight me. Then all of a sudden if he went behind my back and said, ‘I’ll fight Mo on TV’ … that’s a ho move and a ho move deserves an ass whipping. I know none of my training partners that are my brothers would ever pull a ho move like that. If I say I ain’t going to fight my brother, I ain’t going to fight my brother.”

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dead: @ being a c00n for not liking a c00n

"Bu bu but only cacs hate him"