UFC Star Jon "Bones" Jones Had Two Female Passengers When He Drunkenly Crashed.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Ok I'm confused here, ya'll hated bones at first because apparently he was fake but now ya'll like him cause he got a dui and makes cac mad?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
People hate Bones because he comes off as fake. Bones is my favorite fighter but some stuff he says is :wtf: and not needed. I think he wants everyone to love him like the good ol story book story but in reality this is the fight game :manny:. I could give a fukk about his personal life, I ain't trynna marry the nikka. These folks on sherdog dog him cause not only does he demolish their favorite fighters, he does it then :youngsabo::lolbron::ahh::takedat: afterwards. That being said, Rashad is fake too

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8a7804906fd911e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jones aint gonna ever move up in weight, stay at 205 for the rest of his career without a legitimate loss

he will go down as the goat

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Surprised to hear people even mentioning Hendos old ass. Jones is gonna destroy him worse than that Bentley.

Can't hate Jones for this though. People do stupid shyt sometimes. Still gonna be a beast in the cage.

profound

technique
Daps
dana white just recently said he wanted to use Jones up at LHW and make him make the move when Jones got tired of the cut, but give him a warm up HW instead of goin straight to a title fight.

Jones/Dos Santos is inevitable imo.

Piccalo

Rookie
Daps
Nah that's not his bentley, that picture is several years old. But anyway, smh at so many white people on mma forums :heh: because of this. All I hear about Jones (and most other black mma fighters) is they are cocky, arrogant, fake, disrespectful, etc.

:clap::clap::clap:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love dude as a fighter, but always disliked dude as a person. Not even because he seems like he grew up with white folks (I never understood why black ppl ostracize blacks who didn't grow up with em...as if it was their choice, lol) but never came across as genuine.

With that said...he'd be crazy to face JDS...JDS right now is not to be fukked with by ANYONE!