UFC Star Jon "Bones" Jones Had Two Female Passengers When He Drunkenly Crashed.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Your agent tells you how to market yourself to get the most bank, so why are you mad that he was attempting to appease white people who are the predominate viewers of his sport in attempt to fatten his pockets.... :ld: yall knockin his hustle?:comeon:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
0531-jon-bones-jones-mugshot-2.jpg

Man, I laughed so hard off this mugshot. Bones haters bout to be even madder. The definition of a :smugdraper:shot.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
LOL @ cacs hating him :beli:

Im from his hometown which is predominantly white and everyone there (and upstate NY in general) loves this dude. And there is no shortage of racist a$$holes here who dont mind saying it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
thats what you get for being a goddamn snitch
nah this is karma for what he did to rashad and that sitdown interview he did with sportsnet where he said his s/l is so much greater :childplease: than his fight with rashad.Which in translation meant this is practically a walk in the park I know I am destined for so many better things
they aren't married...yet. i wonder if she can still get half while being his fiance.

you know her parents are talking to her right now..."sweetie, didn't I warn you about that dirty ******."
That dirty nig probably has a net worth in the lower millions by now.If these parents were smart they'd be telling her to hold her tongue get hitched.And take him for what he has
Dude tries to pass himself off as this humble, Christian fighter when we all know that's not who he is at all. Sort of like Dwight Howard. This just confirms it :laugh:
"his fabric is fake"
The hate for Jon jones on this forum from many is too much you already have many white people hate on him for being a premier black athlete in a white sport. I understand the hate due to how he acts but goddamn. After all this I wouldn't be surprised at a heel turn
he doesnt have the breath control or diction to be a credible heel that doesnt give a F'uk.Have you heard the way the guy says pahhhhhssion nah he needs to be the kind of heel that detaches himself from reality and amplifies that already annoying persona he carries
Your agent tells you how to market yourself to get the most bank, so why are you mad that he was attempting to appease white people who are the predominate viewers of his sport in attempt to fatten his pockets.... :ld: yall knockin his hustle?:comeon:
Its not working though cuz hes transparent as fuk.We will see what numbers he does once hes done being carried by legit draws
That hairline is starting to get pushed back :lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if he loses his next fight, yeah his career is over and his life will take a bad turn.

But if he keeps winning, he'll be approaching all time "make 'em mad" status

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
nah this is karma for what he did to rashad and that sitdown interview he did with sportsnet where he said his s/l is so much greater :childplease: than his fight with rashad.Which in translation meant this is practically a walk in the park I know I am destined for so many better thingsThat dirty nig probably has a net worth in the lower millions by now.If these parents were smart they'd be telling her to hold her tongue get hitched.And take him for what he has"his fabric is fake"he doesnt have the breath control or diction to be a credible heel that doesnt give a F'uk.Have you heard the way the guy says pahhhhhssion nah he needs to be the kind of heel that detaches himself from reality and amplifies that already annoying persona he carriesIts not working though cuz hes transparent as fuk.We will see what numbers he does once hes done being carried by legit drawsThat hairline is starting to get pushed back :lolbron:

DMX is about to slap him on sight for stealing his hair line.:ooh::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
My nikka rashad somewhere smiling like a proud dad, rashad a real nikka and walk around the hood like its nothing.