UFC 305 On ESPN+ PPV [8/17 at 10 pm ET] “African Born, African Bred” (Israel Adesanya/Dricus Du Plessis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Lame ass Adesabumya pointed to the ring and then proceeded to btfo. Lmao. So glad I am making money off that pretentious hypocrite wanna bully but quick to cry when getting roasted back cringe lord.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So this fool ass boy Izzy lost to MAGA and Lethal Weapon 2 villains in back to back matches

Q8XJCFV.gif

nikka WAS c00nING
AND TRYING TO HAND OUT
nikka PASSES THAT HE WASNT
IN ANY POSITION TO GIVE
SO THE ANCESTORS AIN'T fukkING
WITH HIM.

ASK TIGER, ASK SERENA
:devil:
:evil:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
As someone who never seen him fight before, I'm looking like do these lunges look weird an athletic to anybody else.

And watching Izzy defense to be literally jog away from combos with your head turned away. It was weird to watch

Anyone who lunges like that is ripe for a counter uppercut.

I'm blown away he wasn't clipped

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What we saw was a guy who had a lot of kickboxing fights under his record and a whole lot of MMA fights in a short amount of time and it all caught up in the last 2 years

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Izzy was eating good off them straights, then killing the body too

But he tried to have a poker face after them DDP shots but his legs were telling a different story. After that he just walked right into a terrible situation :francis: He even admitted he did some dumb shyt at the end