UFC 305 On ESPN+ PPV [8/17 at 10 pm ET] “African Born, African Bred” (Israel Adesanya/Dricus Du Plessis)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
For fukk SAKE what was I thinking putting this man in my parlay!! :damn:

as u know i was leaning du plessis, until fight week.

izzys weakeast performances have came against guys he had no incentive to destroy.

but look at paulo costa. look at rob whitaker, they had some kind of oceania thing going. derek brunson who talked big. alex pereira is alex pereira, but he still put on before the early stoppage and had no trouble performing in the rematch.

i would take crying izzy over bored izzy every time.

r1 +900
r2 +1200

i already booked them.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
as u know i was leaning du plessis, until fight week.

izzys weakeast performances have came against guys he had no incentive to destroy.

but look at paulo costa. look at rob whitaker, they had some kind of oceania thing going. derek brunson who talked big. alex pereira is alex pereira, but he still put on before the early stoppage and had no trouble performing in the rematch.

i would take crying izzy over bored izzy every time.

r1 +900
r2 +1200

i already booked them.

styles make fights and this broer fights nothing like strickland who ran into the worst version of Izzy we'll probs ever see.

I will be shocked if he doesn't get made to look foolish in there.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I hate that I'm in a position where I have to root for Izzy, but middleweight is full of cacs I need to see catch L’s. That being said I m predicting Izzy loses a split decision.

• Wow
Reactions: QBN
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Izzy at LHW is nuts. They really want JJ Alex
Its really tough to know what Jon is capable of against a non-Cyril Gane opponent at heavyweight. But if Jon beats Stipe, which I expect and then gets to wrestle Perreira and win, I think the UFC would be ecstatic. I think perreira is much more winnable fight than Aspinall.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

QBN

All Star
Daps
Izzy is a bona fide weirdo, cringey, possibly :dame:and even :mjpls: at times (the way he defended racist ass Joe Rogan).

I think all the racist bullying he endured as a teen in NZ fukked with his head. He had no other Black kids around him, so he still had to find ways to gain White acceptance just to have some friends.

But all that aside, no way can I root against him vs DDP - the descendant of White colonizers - who claims he's the first "real African" champ.

It's make or break for Izzy...win or lose he better go all out and try to end that man. :demonic:

profound

technique
Daps
ankaleav has a lot of wins, and in four years does not have 2 good fights in a row.

he was in purgatory for that pile of shyt he offered vs no-knees thiago santos, when he served up that toilet bowl he called the jan blachowicz fight. i bet he's still being punished for that.

khalil is an entertainer and kept pushing for this. if colby covington can get dana privilege title fights off the back of nothing, khalil is more than deserving.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
khalil is an entertainer and kept pushing for this. if colby covington can get dana privilege title fights off the back of nothing, khalil is more than deserving.
We just need to come to terms with the fact that the UFC is not a meritocracy, it never was, but they used to make an effort to pretend. They get to hand pick people to do the rankings for them and then they ignore them.