UFC 300 On ESPN+ PPV [4/13 at 10 pm ET] “Prepare For Glory” (Pereira/Hill, Weili/Xiaonon, Holloway/Gaethje)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the Anderson front kick is up there as well.

That shyt was so fire it was like Silva was pretending to cross over an invisible basketball to distract him before the kick but when people get put out cold from getting hit perfectly it’s another level of cleaness it’s immaculate

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Max was winning the whole time though.

Leon was some real comeback shyt
Personally, i felt like Leons was a fluke..yes i know he was practicing that kick and he set it up..but if usman zigs instead of zagging, that knock out doesnt happen..I think usman knocking out masvidal was more impressive tbh. Did it in his hometown (if my memory is correct) and did it on his terms. He beat him easily previously but wanted to put a stamp on it so he ran it back and flat lined him with his fist. Sweat flying everywhere. Silenced the whole crowd :wow:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
That shyt was so fire it was like Silva was pretending to cross over an invisible basketball to distract him before the kick but when people get put out cold from getting hit perfectly it’s another level of cleaness it’s immaculate
Breh what's crazy is I took karate as a kid and I was taught that the front kick is a defensive/setup up attack