UFC 296 On ESPN+ PPV [12/16 at 10 pm ET] “Holiday Chaos” (Edwards/Covington, Pantoja/Royval II”

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
Can you guys help me out?

I watched this yesterday

They're saying O'Malley is letting people fukk his girl. Chito called him Adam22 :huhldup:

Then O Malley said to Strickland ,"at least my dad didn't fukk me."

And Strickland kept going on about Dricus coach grabbing on his dikk.

Is O'Malley letting people fukk his girl? Did Strickland's dad fukk him? Is Dricus playing South African double dutch with his coach?

UFC is in the gutter.

''your coach will finish you in the back like you’re f*cking used to'' :mjlol:

i dont know anything about that. i do know sean O'Malley used to say his marriage was an ''open relationship''.

sean strickland has spoken about being abused as a child by his father. it seemed like omalley flipped it to sexual abuse, but i dont really know.

i didnt like that strickland had to complain after getting personal himself, but he had a decent statement on the topic:

I just wanna say one thing that I feel needs to be said.. There are a lot of kids out there who have been abused and molested and it’s a damn tragic thing that forever changes you. How you function, how you view the world, how you treat relationships, how you handle addiction and for someone to put you down with that level of trauma on a world stage is an utter disgrace.. I have a big following of people who suffered trauma, molestation and I will tell you that it’s not funny to me, whatever you’ve gone through or have been through isn’t funny to me…….. I hope you all understand that these are weak men who don’t understand hardship, they don’t understand what it’s like to live with demons… Forever a struggle they will never understand.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
''your coach will finish you in the back like you’re f*cking used to'' :mjlol:

i dont know anything about that. i do know sean O'Malley used to say his marriage was an ''open relationship''.

sean strickland has spoken about being abused as a child by his father. it seemed like omalley flipped it to sexual abuse, but i dont really know.

i didnt like that strickland had to complain after getting personal himself, but he had a decent statement on the topic:

Naw that soft. Our favorite former neo nazi who whole personality is built on insulting any and every thing and being a all around idiot gets his card pulled and now wants to clutch his pearls. shyts embarrassing and I hope the Boer sends him on his way because he is a WOAT champion.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Everybody’s expecting a massacre in the main event, but deep down we all know that it’s a lot more likely that it turns into a point fighting snooze fest given the two guys involved :skip: