UFC 296 On ESPN+ PPV [12/16 at 10 pm ET] “Holiday Chaos” (Edwards/Covington, Pantoja/Royval II”

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Sickening.

Them Brummie Yardman are vicious with their retribution.

Leon needs to headshot dead him then hit the Bellingham over his carcass.

real-madrid-bellingham.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Me thinking it was Saturday right now smh

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Predictions:

Emmett v Mitchell - Mitchell UD
Ferguson v Pimblett - Pimblett UD
Shavkat v Thompson - Shavkat KO (RD1)
Pantoja v Royval - Royval UD
Edwards vs Covington - Edwards KO (RD3)

I'm trying to be as objective as possible with the main event. I think Edwards has a big advantage on the feet based on his reach and kickboxing pedigree. Usman struggled to control Edwards in their third fight. I don't know if Usman got worse or Edwards got better between the second and third fight, but Kamaru was unable to control him. Perhaps Usman slowed...who knows? But I don't think Covington has the size to be able to control Edwards on the ground once he gets him down. For that reason, and because Kamaru was able to touch Covington up quite easily, I think Edwards has a chance for the KO.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Bisping at least seems like a decent human being. Colby is an atrocity
You don't know Bisping then. :snoop:

He was another guy who "played the villain" and "sold the fight" by saying sideways shyt. But go a little further and watch what he did to Jorge Rivera and his cornermen. He blatantly illegally kneed him in the head while both his knees were down. Then after the fight, he walked over and spat on his cornermen.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You don't know Bisping then. :snoop:

He was another guy who "played the villain" and "sold the fight" by saying sideways shyt. But go a little further and watch what he did to Jorge Rivera and his cornermen. He blatantly illegally kneed him in the head while both his knees were down. Then after the fight, he walked over and spat on his cornermen.

I know quite a bit about dude been following him since Henderson bombed his head and he had it coming.

Still better than Colby.

Change

All Star
Daps
Can you guys help me out?

I watched this yesterday

They're saying O'Malley is letting people fukk his girl. Chito called him Adam22 :huhldup:

Then O Malley said to Strickland ,"at least my dad didn't fukk me."

And Strickland kept going on about Dricus coach grabbing on his dikk.

Is O'Malley letting people fukk his girl? Did Strickland's dad fukk him? Is Dricus playing South African double dutch with his coach?

UFC is in the gutter.