UFC 281 On ESPN+ PPV [11/12 @ 10 pm ET] “The Big Payback…Revenge” (Israel Adesanya/Alex Pereira)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pereira’s level of competition has been abysmal compared to Izzy, and I get that he beat him in kickboxing, but the fact that he’s in a title fight is mindblowing. I see the UFC’s rationale because Adesanya has pretty much cleaned out the division so it’s a selling point that he was KO’d.

Meeeeeeehhhhhhh

Since he’s been champ…. He beat like 5 guys.

The division is bigger than 5 guys and there is a top 10 ranking.

He gotta atleast run through the top 10 like other GOATs like Silva or Jones did in their eras

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Meeeeeeehhhhhhh

Since he’s been champ…. He beat like 5 guys.

The division is bigger than 5 guys and there is a top 10 ranking.

He gotta atleast run through the top 10 like other GOATs like Silva or Jones did in their eras

I haven't watched much MMA. So there are other fighters Adesanya could have fought? But has he beat all of the people in the Top 5?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Has any fights started or are they still walking out? These streams get worse and worse with each event

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s my point. I’m not saying the camp doesn’t put out winners. I’m saying the guys outside of them that they say got next don’t seem like they’re going to have next
Gym is mad small and it ain't like the American gyms where they're recruiting guys in from all over the world, they're doing well for themselves considered they had no presence 5 years ago. Riddell has been disappointing after the hot start considering he's Volk's striking coach