UFC 189: Mendes Vs Mcgregor [July 11]

Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:heh: I think clay guida could beat McGregor not because he's better he is just the type to go for TD after TD and run out the clock while on the floor. That or vicious gnp is what defeats Connor. If you ain't aldo or Edgar it's pretty stupid to stand and bang with him

key word is might
no such thing as a 100% sure thing

but my line of thinking is this
mendes is supposed to be the top tier wrestler in the division right¿
and mcgregor just slipped by him

given time to progress and prepare he should be able to do the same with the rest of the division

the kid is just fukking fluid and crisp
the rhythm and cadence in his style is on that silva jonny bones tip
he's relaxed where as most other fighters move very linearly stiff tight no rhythm little fluidity

it's gonna take explosive athleticism paired with gawd tier striking or an even tighter grappling game to put him away imo

aldo is my best bet

but like I said you never know:manny:*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So Dan Henderson, GSP & Brock before his surgery aren't high level mma? fukk outta here jabroni
I can tell you are a noob. Just because all those names went on to be champions and were headliners isn't a given that fight in fight out each outing we'll witness a high level of entertaining mma from them. We got that tonight in spades

Last edited:
Daps
I can tell you are a noob. Just because all those names went on to be champions and were headliners isn't a given that fight in fight out each outing we'll witness highly level of entertaining mma. We got that tonight in spades

I been watchin mma since you was in a nutsac.

I know you a noob since hendo & gsp didn't go on to be champions, they already were champions :dead:

:ufdup: :umad:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Gunshy? did you not see him working :why:
I use to remember kurt angle making it seem like Joe blow off the street could grapple with him too. But seriously Chad is suppose to be a wrestler, Connor has non "working" should have exposed Connor but he wasn't that's fishy to me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B038B7E8-AC4C-49CD-8350-F6C7C7D69543_zpscbbttzy4.png

:damn:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I been watchin mma since you was in a nutsac.

I know you a noob since hendo & gsp didn't go on to be champions, they already were champions :dead:

:ufdup: :umad:
Nobody becomes champion out of the gate you got to put in the work over time. If you weren't a noob you would know that