Who wins the title fights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conor beat Brandao, Poirier, Siver and now Mendes in the same way... where it looks like a fix :dead:

Right? But let these dudes tell it. :mjlol:

It didn't look that different from the Brandao stoppage imo. I just wonder if Chad will be deemed a "scrub" after losing like connors other opponents once the goalposts start moving again.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
It was a good fight though Conor is good for the sport. I haven't been this hype for a LW or FW fight ever.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I can't wait to watch this fight tomorrow. What if the ufc leaks a Jose Aldo failed drug test and Jose gets a year suspension. Chad takes out Edgar an eliminates him from title contention.

Daps
Watch a dude get kicked repeatedly in the midsection and then get caught flush on the chin, then turn around and call it a fix brehs

conormcgregordublintour.jpg

:russ:

People out here acting like those kicks were there just to look cool or some shyt. Those will kill your stamina real quick.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Watch a dude get kicked repeatedly in the midsection and then get caught flush on the chin, then turn around and call it a fix brehs

conormcgregordublintour.jpg
Just for arguement sake how do you explain chad being gunshy while he had top control? We're the contusions in his solar pieces affecting his brain so much that he could elbow Connor in bunches to finish the fight?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People out here acting like those kicks where there just to look cool or some shyt. Those will kill your stamina real quick.
Yet anytime he decided he wanted to take him down his stamina looked back to 100% out of nowhere.He had all that movement and energy for the takedown and for ground and pound yet as soon as he stood up ok hit me.