Udonis Haslem says Chris Bosh was more important than LeBron James during the Big 3 era

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
cocaine-mic-300x225.jpg

Spot the difference.

I'll save you time.

You can't.

full

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Haslem been a Miami Heat mascot since smartphones became available to mass consumerism

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Absolute nonsense but notice if the same thread was made about kobe or MJ how quickly it will be bushed or ones character will be attacked, this forum has a consistent bias against lebron and anyone neutral can see it, the notion that bron wasnt the most important player on the team is just flat out ridiculous its borderline absurd, but on here they will jump at any thing to slander the man. I urge anyone to debate on stats, merits of the issue and impact, make your case that bosh was more important. just watch how they respond to this post with adhominems and attack peoples character, for their chuckers like kobe and MJ who they herald you dare not say anything that isnt all praise

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Absolute nonsense but notice if the same thread was made about kobe or MJ how quickly it will be bushed or ones character will be attacked, this forum has a consistent bias against lebron and anyone neutral can see it, the notion that bron wasnt the most important player on the team is just flat out ridiculous its borderline absurd, but on here they will jump at any thing to slander the man. I urge anyone to debate on stats, merits of the issue and impact, make your case that bosh was more important. just watch how they respond to this post with adhominems and attack peoples character, for their chuckers like kobe and MJ who they herald you dare not say anything that isnt all praise

If you admit Jordan is better than Lebron i'll venmo your broke ass $1000

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean, I kinda get what he's saying... Bosh took a big step back in his personal stats to be what the Heat needed, a stretch big that could guard the opposing big man down low and anchor the defense.

Both Wade and Bron have said they don't win if Bosh wasn't around during the Heatle days. Saying he was more important than Bron though... might be taking it a little too far.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If you admit Jordan is better than Lebron i'll venmo your broke ass $1000
Another pathetic idiot, i offer good faith conversation to debate basketball and this cretin mocks me, go away troll.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bosh anchored that D and let Wade and Bron go for steals and chase down blocks. But just your daily reminder Bron had to team up with a Top 5 player and a Top 15 player to get a chip. It's gets more and more ridiculous to think about as time goes by :yeshrug:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: nikkas always got to go to the extreme.

Replace Lebron with another max contact and Miami is not a contender? Wade was a top 3 player in 2010.

replace lebron with who? carlos boozer? lol. trash hypothetical, but we can look at it...

...like cleveland wasn't going to level up? bosh probably wouldn't even have gone to miami without lebron, he may have ended up in cleveland. at that point the only thing cleve was missing was a big man who could ball out and shoot.

all respect to flash, but the heat didn't do shyt in the playoffs after 2006.