Udonis Haslem says Chris Bosh was more important than LeBron James during the Big 3 era

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Some of us been knew this. Yall some damn haters. I heard the whole podcast he explained himself well. He said if dwade or lebron went down the other could carry the load. If Bosh went down no one could replicate him. Also said spo spread the floor with Bosh by having him shoot 3s which was new shyt at the time.

It’s about time yall put respect on the boshosauris name. Wouldn’t have even beat the spurs if he didn’t fight with his life for they rebound and passed it to ray Allen.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

Some of us been knew this. Yall some damn haters. I heard the whole podcast he explained himself well. He said if dwade or lebron went down the other could carry the load. If Bosh went down no one could replicate him. Also said spo spread the floor with Bosh by having him shoot 3s which was new shyt at the time.

It’s about time yall put respect on the boshosauris name. Wouldn’t have even beat the spurs if he didn’t fight with his life for they rebound and passed it to ray Allen.
Bosh literally went down tho. That’s why Spo went to small in the first place.
Technically, UD was the one who was primarily playing Bosh’s role. But Battier, Wade, and James are the ones who made it work initially .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Defensively, even tho Wade and Lebron covered a lot of ground….which made defending the paint, switching, and transitioning a lot better, I would say when CB stepped up on that end of the court he was the most important. Either him or Lebron.

Offensively, idk. The argument can be made (and is pretty clear to me) is that the Heat’s offense finally made great strides when CB got injured vs Boston I believe and Spo was forced to play D’Antoni ball with Shane Battier. CB was literally replaced.

Edit: actually, imma walk back the defensive part. :mjlol: At the time I don’t think there was anyone with the defensive smarts and instincts combined with athleticism to make the Heat small ball defense work outside of Lebron, other than Wade. And the Heat needed both.

WHAT?

BOSH GOT HURT VS INDY
AND THEY WENT DOWN 3-2 TO BOSTON
BEFORE BOSH CAME BACK.

:devil:
:evil:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

WHAT?

BOSH GOT HURT VS INDY
AND THEY WENT DOWN 3-2 TO BOSTON
BEFORE BOSH CAME BACK.

:devil:
:evil:

You’re right. I wasn’t totally sure, but yeah Bosh went down against Indy. Spo (thankfully) finally went small ball.

And to be real, I believe that was Riley’s vision for the Heat when he brought in Mike Miller during the off-season. But Spo was stuck on keeping a ‘real’ point guard (Rio, Arroyos, etc) out there, along with traditional bigs (big Z, Turiaf, The Warden, Pittman, etc)….Miami fans were frustrated with Spo’s stubbornness at the time. Bosh getting hurt vs Indy forced to go small and play UD at Bosh’s future role.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Chris Bosh is the most disrespected NBA player maybe ever at this point. What he was as a player in Toronto is never discussed, and of course, talking actual basketball about a team LeBron is on is impossible.

I think this is a bad way to word this.

I think he should say - Bosh is more important than either LeBron or Wade. You replace one of them with a role play, but keep Bosh with the other, and that team still contends for titles.

Bosh/Wade > Bosh/LeBron though

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
probably not wrong.

Wade/Bosh is still every effective, probably still wins a championship.

Lebron/Bosh same thing. even more deadly.

Wade and Lebron is far more up in air. especially if the big is unsatisfactory