UBISOFT: Watch Dogs 900p on ps4/ 792p on Xbox 1,Both 30fps

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If they were overpowerd you clowns would be crying about the price. You can't expect these companies to make powerful systems when people cry over $500. The PS3 launched with bleeding edge tech for its time and because people didn't want to pay the appropriate price of entry ($699) it nearly destoryed Sony as a company. Its obvious people like yourself expect bleeding edge technology for bargain bin prices. Unless your ready for tons of ads all over your gaming machine, as well as your personal information being sold to the highest bidder to offset the cost of the console creation process fall the fukk back and enjoy your bargain bin priced underpowered machines.

:camby:

I have a gaming PC, I have no problem shelling out money for machines. Take this rhetoric elsewhere breh, we live in a time where people are buying $300+ phones on a yearly basis, it's not like when the PS3 launched. Had the PS4 launched for $499 like the Xbox 1, it probably could have had a damn 770 in it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wasn't hype over this release in the first place, but this wouldn't make me necessarily lose interest.

• Is it fun?
  • Does it have lasting replayability?
  • Does it look decent?

That's all that really matters to me. :manny: 1080p and 60fps are just added icing on the cake. If I can get a game that's interesting and locked in at 1080p, I'll ride with it, but it's not a deal breaker. I'll play this down the line when it's discounted.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Ultimately though, PC gamers will suffer as well. Devs focusing on console-first will already begin cutting down before the game is even made. Look at a game like Crysis, that was designed to push PC hardware to the max. Despite coming out in 2007, it still looks damn good. Even more so when you add mods and have a card/resolution worthy of it:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Are you serious? Infamous outside of fighting has nothing going onscreen. It has about 6 character models all saying the same sentences and 3 car models that all maneuver in the same robotic loop. Same with AC 4. Its like 75% water and small islands. No where near the same as a living breathing city. Watchdog has over 3000 character models and you can interact with almost all of them.
Watch GTAV B 1080p if it comes on ps4 :wow:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Honest question, what will these consoles and devs do when 4K becomes norm in a few years? Monitors are already dropping below $1000. TVs are dropping lower too. Are they counting on a shorter life cycle this generation?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
If you have a high powered PC, you should seriously buy most of the games on there. I've been doing that lately with STEAM and its pretty cool to have access to all you games on any PC you choose to play it on, all on the harddrive, ready to launch with a single button click. Plus with a 360 controller plugged into the unit, you literally cannot distinguish the PC versus console gameplay experience.

Plus 1920 x 1200 at 60+ FPS across ALL games is not a bad way to go.

see, the thing is, most games on pc go on sale within months. i don't mind waiting a good 3-6 months for a triple aaa title to go on sale for 50% or more off. and besides, from all the sales that goes on year round, my 2tb hard drive is damn near full along with my 256 gb ssd for games that i frequent. so the backlog keeps me busy until another sale comes along and us pc gamers keep feasting. the cycle is just :blessed:

and breh, im on dat 2560x1440 @ 96hz :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Sony too. How is Sony going to deal with 4K when it's pushing 900p 30 fps with Watch Dogs?
idk. i doubt everyone will have adopted 4k sets really soon. only hardcore pc gamers will really be on 4k soon. you think people playing gears of war 4, halo, sunset overdrive, uncharted, the last guardian are really tripping that it ain't in 4k?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
idk. i doubt everyone will have adopted 4k sets really soon. only hardcore pc gamers will really be on 4k soon. you think people playing gears of war 4, halo, sunset overdrive, uncharted, the last guardian are really tripping that it ain't in 4k?

Soon as in how long? I'm talking 3 years from now. Console cycles have usually been around 7 years. With the broadband speed jumps, more efficient data transmissions and cheaper sets, 4K is coming sooner than later.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yeah, its sad when people create biases against a game that aren't there.

i hope it fails because of its not the same game they showed us in 2012 :yeshrug:

I hate saying geek shyt like this but you are the definition of a casual gamer