humans
new gen = :flabbynsick:

fukk it im making a pc

Welcome to the promised land brother

9Ltkh9t.png

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
you think people playing gears of war 4, halo, sunset overdrive, uncharted, the last guardian are really tripping that it ain't in 4k?

I think all of those ppl are more worried about the gameplay in those games more than anything else...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Calmly waits for the 1080p patch for the PS4 just like they did with Assassin's Creed. Not a biggie. I just want to play the game. And on the consoles the best version is still on the PS4. That's all I care about. How about they release the game a week early? lol

But on the low...I think Microsoft is behind this. It's business...expect the 1080 patch but it won't be televised.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If they were overpowerd you clowns would be crying about the price. You can't expect these companies to make powerful systems when people cry over $500. The PS3 launched with bleeding edge tech for its time and because people didn't want to pay the appropriate price of entry ($699) it nearly destoryed Sony as a company. Its obvious people like yourself expect bleeding edge technology for bargain bin prices. Unless your ready for tons of ads all over your gaming machine, as well as your personal information being sold to the highest bidder to offset the cost of the console creation process fall the fukk back and enjoy your bargain bin priced underpowered machines.

PS3 was 600, not 699!!!!
:troll:

But seriously, you can't expect good gaming pc results for console prices. Yes some games will be 1080p/60, most ps4 games will be 1080p/30 that would normally run at 1080p/60 and higher on PC. It's not different than expecting the XB1 to perform like the PS4, the hardware isn't there to do the same.

Mufukkaz wanting premium pc gaming results for console prices need to get off dat shyt.

At the same time though, both Sony and MS should have made it to where 1080p/60 were standard for this gen. If it required launching a year later, so be it. The cpus in both consoles are wack juice and are probably the biggest issue making 1080p/60 standard.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So saying crossgen engines aren't built to fully utilize next gen hardware, is Microsoft PR? :dwillhuh:

I'm saying, you tossing out buzzwords to try and make it seem like you know what you're talking about is horrendous. :mjlol:

Now where did you learn all this? The PR Department. Instead of, y'know, researching the technology.