UBISOFT: Watch Dogs 900p on ps4/ 792p on Xbox 1,Both 30fps

Daps
Reppin
Canada
So we now aint buying games because of resolution and fps? :dahell::WHAT!::nikkaDafuq::scusthov::pachaha:

You Neogaf bred cornballs are something else, as if you'll really be able to notice the difference when you're playing the game :heh:
I always notice the difference.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft is just lazy
If infamous or AC: Black flagwas 1080p this easily should b 1080p on the ps4 who can easily do 1080p
Lol pre order cancelled ubisoft can suck a dikk fo this one

Are you serious? Infamous outside of fighting has nothing going onscreen. It has about 6 character models all saying the same sentences and 3 car models that all maneuver in the same robotic loop. Same with AC 4. Its like 75% water and small islands. No where near the same as a living breathing city. Watchdog has over 3000 character models and you can interact with almost all of them.

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i have a high powered pc, but i just can't fathom buying games new on pc. guess im too spoiled by the sales from steam and other distribution sites like amazon, greenman, gamefly etc. if this game gets raving reviews, i might jump, but seeing as how much i pay for pc hardware... id rather be patient.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
These machines will be lucky to last 5 years, so underpowered.

If they were overpowerd you clowns would be crying about the price. You can't expect these companies to make powerful systems when people cry over $500. The PS3 launched with bleeding edge tech for its time and because people didn't want to pay the appropriate price of entry ($699) it nearly destoryed Sony as a company. Its obvious people like yourself expect bleeding edge technology for bargain bin prices. Unless your ready for tons of ads all over your gaming machine, as well as your personal information being sold to the highest bidder to offset the cost of the console creation process fall the fukk back and enjoy your bargain bin priced underpowered machines.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i have a high powered pc, but i just can't fathom buying games new on pc. guess im too spoiled by the sales from steam and other distribution sites like amazon, greenman, gamefly etc. if this game gets raving reviews, i might jump, but seeing as how much i pay for pc hardware... id rather be patient.

If you have a high powered PC, you should seriously buy most of the games on there. I've been doing that lately with STEAM and its pretty cool to have access to all you games on any PC you choose to play it on, all on the harddrive, ready to launch with a single button click. Plus with a 360 controller plugged into the unit, you literally cannot distinguish the PC versus console gameplay experience.

Plus 1920 x 1200 at 60+ FPS across ALL games is not a bad way to go.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

nvidia is giving this game away with their gpu's, so there should be peeps selling it for cheap