UBISOFT: Watch Dogs 900p on ps4/ 792p on Xbox 1,Both 30fps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry to disappoint but no console game is pulling AA like that. That's either a screenshot photoshopped and sent to Gamersyde and other outlets, or that's the PC version running on something 90% of us can't run.

Those are shots taken directly from the ps4 trailer. At the point they were captured ubisoft had not even shown the PC version due to a marketing deal with Sony.

Gamersyde believes in them, so I believe in them. And the AA isn't that impressive if you look at some of the thin lines.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Those are shots taken directly from the ps4 trailer. At the point they were captured ubisoft had not even shown the PC version due to a marketing deal with Sony.

Gamersyde believes in them, so I believe in them. And the AA isn't that impressive if you look at some of the thin lines.

Well you answered it anyway, these are from a cutscene, which means these are doctored. So yes, its an in-game "screenshot" but with it being a cutscene/cinematic, that all goes out the window and the game you play while controlling the guy will not look anywhere near that clean.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well you answered it anyway, these are from a cutscene, which means these are doctored. So yes, its an in-game "screenshot" but with it being a cutscene/cinematic, that all goes out the window and the game you play while controlling the guy will not look anywhere near that clean.

No the shot with the spider is from a cinematic, not a full cutscene, but a cinematic angle in showing it off to the player . The rest are during player controlled gameplay.

Watch_Dogs-5.jpg

In game under player control

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
my nikka...u won't buy the game because it isn't 1080p and not because if it's a good game or not?

:dwillhuh:

the internet really fukked u nikkas heads up
Thats the thing idk if its finna b a good game n i have a backlog i want to finish. Id rather just finish that instead of givin my money to some lazy ass nikkas
It comes out on ps3 too?
My ps3 is cfw :mjpls:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Another thing is these new systems are not built to run these old ass engines. PS4 is a little more flexible with its large pool of easy ram. But new techniques like tiled rendering and other efficiency techniques aren't really being used yet.

In the world of computing as a whole advances in performance are coming from advanced efficiency, not just raw power. These techniques will make it to consoles and they will begin punching far above their weight.

As I said, enjoy the games and, let these devs :cook:

Use buzzwords to make it look like you know what you're talking about brehs. :mjlol:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
ive gotta say regardless of performance issues, this game just does not really get me excited. it gets tons of hype, and i start to think i should get it, but then when i really take a look at this game it just puts me to sleep

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
and it woulda been 478p and sub 20 on the Larrybox. Yall the last nikkaz that need to be throwing shade about a console's power. :mjpls:
Did you forget that the XB1 isn't being utilized to its capabilities yet my brotha :sas1:
I understand out the gate your PS4 appears more powerful, but are you guys really in denial about the future?