Uber will start delivering weed if the government allows it

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
FedEx xray the packages.
You right they deliver via federal post.
I’ve been buying from the west for over a year now.
You buy from MOMs(Marijuana Online Manufacturer).

There are MOM sections in Reddit, let’s you know what the best MOMs are & gives reviews and everything.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I was just thinking about how to get in the weed delivery business.

So, my dentist office is right next door to a dispensary .I got to my appointment about 45 minutes early and was just chilling in the car just watching all kinds of people come and go. The place was busy and the place had a armed guard out front.
Just watching the people come and go got me to wondering who brings the weed to the dispensaries ....... I want that job

:heh:

sooooo many different people from different walks of life are in... biz professionals, moms with their babies, elderly, etc....and they are all happy and patient and talkative ( well some are really quiet) , workers are always friendly too

:damn: Don’t EVEREVEREVER go to TruLieve on the first Senior Sunday of the month

:russ: The nursing home buses be pulled up at front and they be cleaning them out of everything with their social security

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
:heh:

sooooo many different people from different walks of life... biz professionals, moms with their babies, elderly, etc....

:damn: Don’t EVEREVEREVER go to TruLieve on the first Senior Sunday of the month

:russ: The nursing home buses be pulled up at front and they be cleaning them out
No lies told!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yo, I was just thinking about how to get in the weed delivery business.

So, my dentist office is right next door to a dispensary .I got to my appointment about 45 minutes early and was just chilling in the car just watching all kinds of people come and go. The place was busy and the place had a armed guard out front.
Just watching the people come and go got me to wondering who brings the weed to the dispensaries ....... I want that job

some dispensaries make you wanna quit tho.
Because when you in the lineup and you look around, some people look like a bunch of fukkin weirdos man. Especially old white people with no teeth.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
some dispensaries make you wanna quit tho.
Because when you in the lineup and you look around, some people look like a bunch of fukkin weirdos man. Especially old white people with no teeth.

:picard:

I guess it depends on the area, I’ve never seen anything that would make me wanna quit

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
807df0f9-74ad-4c2a-a511-f629a1dec2e2_screenshot.jpg