RepubliCAC and Project 2025 Founder "this is the Second American Revolution," and it's gonna remain bloodless "if the left allows it to be"

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
Unearthed video of Project 2025 leader: Trump is claiming to distance himself from Project 2025, but I’m not worried about that. He's been at our organization, he's raised money for our organization. He's very supportive of what we do

2/11
Folks: Project 2025 is the 2024 Trump Administration, the 2024 Trump Administration is Project 2025. There's a reason his Press Secretary is literally doing the training videos on the Project 2025 web site

3/11
Trump lies that he disavows Project2025. But Project2025 is what happens if he wins. The majority will stop them!

4/11
Harris-Walz 2024 or Trump’s Project 2025. That’s the choice. Dig deep, our democracy needs us.

Donate to Support Kamala Harris

5/11
🙈We know the truth!👇🤭 /search?q=#TrumpIsProject2025

6/11
We're not going back - and we're not going to let Project 2025 (by way of Trump) destroy our beloved country.

7/11
One of the policies he’s not running against, as the Project 2025 leader points out?

Using executive power to ban the abortion pill NATIONWIDE.

8/11
Distancing himself from Project 2025 to his supporters who will listen to anything their cult leader says. The rest of us know it’s a pretty clear picture the man clearly wants to be a director.

9/11
Interesting to see Trump’s connections to Project 2025 come to light. It’s important to track these ties and their implications.

10/11
I missed the part when Project 2025 caused wages to be 4% lower under Biden.

Or for prices to be 20% higher.

And of course Trump has already said his platform is Agenda47.

I wonder why KamalaHQ doesn’t want you to know that?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform

11/11
Here's what DJT really wants.

Spend the two minutes and see if it's also what you want!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVCBhhbWkAAeJGh.jpg

GVCFK_6WoAAfApQ.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas as bad as James Bond villains announcing their whole fukking plan, probably worse because usually Blofeld only told Bond...these dumbasses are at televised conferences broadcasting the their whole fukking world domination plans.
And I don't know what's worse, them denying it, or supporters claiming they didn't say what we have proof of them saying.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
And I don't know what's worse, them denying it, or supporters claiming they didn't say what we have proof of them saying.
They're shameless. But what I worry about in that shamelessness is how far they will go to actualize their plans. I mean dude called this the second American Revolution. It's sensational, but I don't take anything someone in his position or with his connections as hyperbole.

We can't turn a blind eye or a deaf ear to that rhetoric, because although most of the country; even those on the right; don't feel that way, there's a reason that one of the affiliated organizations is called "the three percenters".

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Former Trump official Miles Taylor: People would go into a meeting and get an order from Trump. And they'd leave and think 'if I don't follow an order from the president, am I violating the law?' And you'd have people who were the guardrails to say 'don't listen to that.' And those conversations would happen seconds after you left the Oval Office and were truly chilling. Now Trump wants to remove all the guardrails through Project 2025

2/3
Here's Trump saying the Heritage foundation will lay down the groundwork for OUR movement

3/3
Every dumbass who believes Trump is disavowing a plan created just for him is not of this reality. They all need to see this. 10 times.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196