That California Lifestyle ...

full

tenor.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Besides there's no need for Uber anyhow.
Just use Fedex and UPS, because if it's legal than New Yorkers mostly gonna buy weed from the west coast.
Canada made weed legal, i get all my shyt delivered from Vancouver.
If I can buy directly from the west, I ain't buying local!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Besides there's no need for Uber anyhow.
Just use Fedex and UPS, because if it's legal than New Yorkers mostly gonna buy weed from the west coast.
Canada made weed legal, i get all my shyt delivered from Vancouver.
If I can buy directly from the west, I ain't buying local!
FedEx xray the packages.

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Yo, I was just thinking about how to get in the weed delivery business.

So, my dentist office is right next door to a dispensary .I got to my appointment about 45 minutes early and was just chilling in the car just watching all kinds of people come and go. The place was busy and the place had a armed guard out front.
Just watching the people come and go got me to wondering who brings the weed to the dispensaries ....... I want that job

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Federal government wont allow it any time soon
within 2 years

where do they get the weed from?
my guess is from carriers such as my self -- right now we have to hire drivers, this would probably send an alert to an uber driver near by no different then Postmates or Uber Eats right now, they come grab it from me and deliver to the customer. Im guessing this needs to be federally approved because it will be card processed payments only which legally people like me cant do yet until federally approved weed happens

Uber gets a % of the sale
I dont have to pay hourly workers and only when I really need a driver
more gig workers for more money for them

win/win for every one except the drivers that rely on the full time hours from dispensaries such as my self

edit: for people who think you get robbed doing this, itd have to be the dumbest robbers in the world. Ive done thousands of legal deliveries through my company which Ive talked about on here when I aquired a delivery license in California. Through weedmaps or getnugg. You deliver to a house they have to upload their ID prior.

Pizza guys get robbed because 1) you order as cash 2) you dont have to supply an ID prior

You are giving your ID's to WeedMaps (the google of Weed) ahead of time... would you give your ID to a liquor store clerk, let him take a picture of it so it has all your info on it, to show who him who you are, THEN pull a gun on him ? :martin:

Last edited: