Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think the movie will be good but it wont be "The Fantastic Four" if you know what im saying. All i know is that Fantastic Four stans will be mad. No question about it. But if you go into the movie with an open mind it might be piff

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Damn good teaser.

Feeling strong about my early prediction about this movie being good. Sold writer....solid director....solid actors. They would have to try REALLY hard to fukk this up somehow.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I can't tell if it's going to be good or anything yet. it was just a teaser.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Okay, this movie was straight Redbox status for me, but this is a pretty epic looking trailer. Need to hear some word of mouth once it hits the streets and then I might go see it at the theater.

As we all know, editing and music can give a trailer a completely different vibe from the movie though. :patrice: And the movie sounded like trash until this.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Don't like the gritty look of the film, hope that was just for the teaser :ld:

And man I hope they start a shared universe with the xmen, imagine L33t hack D00m hacking into Darpa or whatever and using the old sentinels blueprints to build his doombots and conquering some small Easter European or north African country and using social media to manipulate people into believing he is a liberator of sorts while in reality he is making North Korea seems like a 5 star hotel, he would steal some nukes to keep trespassers out of course :demonic:

At the end of Apocalypse he can break into the X mansion and steal the remains of apocalypse and build himself a new armor with the alien technology :whew:

The fukk I'm doing here I should be writing this fukking movies :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've seen nothing in the trailer that interests me. FF is all about the family dynamic to me (and Doom of course, always Doom), and I ain't seen shyt of that in this trailer. Just the generic overused "speech/voice-over with random images that tell us absolutely nothing and plague every blockbuster trailer nowadays.