Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Read the interview breh, that's exactly what Kinberg and Trank said. They pulled most of it from ultimate FF but they still plan on honoring the ideals and ideas of the run starting in the 60s. He also said he's going for more of a Cronenberg feel

I'll check them out. I have to say though - I hated goat legged Doom. If they use that design, it's a wrap before it's even started.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
of all the shots in the trailer, the one of Jamie Bell at the plate bothered me most. actors almost never pull off athletic scenes and he looks like he's not breaking that mold. I'm sure he crushes the ball 500 feet too.

so there, in a trailer that will be nitpicked to death, i give you perhaps the biggest nitpick

It'll be a challenge, but I'm sure someone will find a smaller nit to pick than a guy holding a baseball bat for a second

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I thought they shelved this film. That being said, not enough to make a determination either way.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I noticed it first when avengers, which has the biggest plotholes and nonsense ever, and the worst ending foe in ages....got super passes...and when winter soldier was heralded as some incredible film lke it compares to any batman movie or 2-3 of the spiderman movies...its so regular...then the roasting of ASM1/2 and man of steel...so transparent.

The real fact is that non of the disney marvel flicks can fukk with TDK, TDKR, and spiderman 2, and most cant fukk with xmen dofp
My friends still look at me crazy when i tell them i thought the Avengers was trash