FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Im laughin at people throwing parades over 5 reviews

Probably end up rotten tho

Uno

Superstar
Daps
They ain't selling F4 back to Marvel. They can use the villains from X-Men movies and the cross over. If Doom sucks they can pull a Marvel like they did with Mandarin and say it was someone pretending to be Doom.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They ain't selling F4 back to Marvel. They can use the villains from X-Men movies and the cross over. If Doom sucks they can pull a Marvel like they did with Mandarin and say it was someone pretending to be Doom.
Yeah I see Fox just handing the reigns over to Singer and letting him phase the FF characters into the X-movies before I see them handing things back to Marvel.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
My feelings are that this cast is too talented to just give up and scrap the whole thing because this movie sucks

If you got these guys under contract then do the crossover, do the sequel, but actually get a director, screenwriter and editor that share one clear vision

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the fantastic four are just doodoo, i honestly dont think ANYONE can make them cool because in my eyes they are the least cool marvel heroes ever....sue is solid but the thing, human torch, and mister fantastic (his inventions are dope) are just lame as fukk. The fact that they fukked up Doom again (even tho julian mcmahon did nail the victor side imo) makes me want at least HIS rights to go tho marvel

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the fantastic four are just doodoo, i honestly dont think ANYONE can make them cool because in my eyes they are the least cool marvel heroes ever....sue is solid but the thing, human torch, and mister fantastic (his inventions are dope) are just lame as fukk. The fact that they fukked up Doom again (even tho julian mcmahon did nail the victor side imo) makes me want at least HIS rights to go tho marvel
they would fukk the game up if they used that Ultimate FF story that leads to Marvel Zombies
pull the wild 180 on fans