Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
People hype the shyt out of everything nowadays. I remember how people went nuts over the first Interstellar teaser and that shyt was just a bunch of shots of McConaughey, corn fields and sand. :deadrose:
:russ:

@flyry :Nextmessedup:

But for real, the teaser shows that movie is POTENTIALLY good...not saying its an amazing trailer, but it hints at a move that could be good; that's what raises eyebrows

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
People hype the shyt out of everything nowadays. I remember how people went nuts over the first Interstellar teaser and that shyt was just a bunch of shots of McConaughey, corn fields and sand. :deadrose:
Real talk. You lost if you have high hopes for this movie based on that trailer. Not saying it's going to be bad (well me personally I'm not thrilled with the deviation form source material) but you playing yaself if you go in with this look on your face :krs::gladbron: instead of :beli:

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
it's another persons INTERPRETATION of the franchise, this is literally the equivalent of having a black spiderman in comics or having a black nick fury
movies and comics are pretty much one in the same

nikkas acting like rules are being broken and things are being done wrong, foh

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:pacspit: all you interstellar haters

@TheGodling is on record calling it a great, but flawed movie.. GREAT brehs

i know he'll at least own it on digital on march 17th :sas1:

if the netherlands gets it then :sas2:

You know nothing then because the last 'new' movie I've bought is Only God Forgives. :gawdling:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You know nothing then because the last 'new' movie I've bought is Only God Forgives. :gawdling:
i had The Proposition and Half-Nelson on deck for tonight and tomorrow.

but after your blasphemous ways I might shuffle my deck around :ufdup:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The trailer didn't show anything, it's a bunch of environmental and landscape shots with generic voice over from a bootleg Morgan Freeman:mjlol:.

It didn't even properly allude to the titular characters or unit/dynamic:heh:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they did Galactus so dirty :wow::mjcry:

I'm still not over that Cloud Galactus bullshyt. I know Tim Story was on record saying that he didn't think that a giant humanoid planet sized mufukka wouldn't look realistic on screen...but it's a fukkin comic book!! You got leeway to do the unrealistic!!! A CLOUD!!!!