Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Torch is not black, B

Yeah a fictional character. One created in the 60s by a guy who's said he wish he created more black characters but couldn't because he wasn't allowed to, that character is white. But there is nothing about Johnny storm that says he has to be white. He's not black panther where his backstory depends on him being black. He's not red skull where his background depends on him being white and it informs the character. When I think of the things that define Johnny, his race isn't one of them. He's a cocky hothead constantly trying to prove himself to his sister and reed and an arrogant womanizer with a good heart but hides it. You don't need to be white for that

Superstar
Daps
Miles Teller and MBJ have come a LONG way to be in a Fantastic Four movie...

Seems like the casting got Miles and MBJ characters mixed up:patrice:

Miles is goofy enough to play Human Torch but not serious enough to play Mr. Fantastic...

MBJ is serious enough to play Mr. Fantastic but not goofy enough to play human torch:patrice:

Ah well...MBJ is in it and I got a thing for that Mara chick...all the Mara's really...so I will be there 1st day...

Did you see Whiplash :usure: And I thought Mr. Fantastic was supposed to be a clumsy/dorky but brilliant scientist, a role which Miles fits perfectly.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Don't like the gritty look of the film, hope that was just for the teaser :ld:

And man I hope they start a shared universe with the xmen, imagine L33t hack D00m hacking into Darpa or whatever and using the old sentinels blueprints to build his doombots and conquering some small Easter European or north African country and using social media to manipulate people into believing he is a liberator of sorts while in reality he is making North Korea seems like a 5 star hotel, he would steal some nukes to keep trespassers out of course :demonic:

At the end of Apocalypse he can break into the X mansion and steal the remains of apocalypse and build himself a new armor with the alien technology :whew:

The fukk I'm doing here I should be writing this fukking movies :mjcry:
I don't think they're going to be sharing a universe w/ the X-Men. This film takes place in current time and the next X-Men film will be in the 80s. No one knows what time any future X-Men films will take place in. So as it stands now, the universes won't be mixing.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a fictional character. One created in the 60s by a guy who's said he wish he created more black characters but couldn't because he wasn't allowed to, that character is white. But there is nothing about Johnny storm that says he has to be white. He's not black panther where his backstory depends on him being black. He's not red skull where his background depends on him being white and it informs the character. When I think of the things that define Johnny, his race isn't one of them. He's a cocky hothead constantly trying to prove himself to his sister and reed and an arrogant womanizer with a good heart but hides it. You don't need to be white for that
:whoo:

:wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Stop it..

This reeks of just bad casting. I read these comics back in the day when I was a kid. If the dude was black in the comic make him black in the movie. If he was white in the comic he needs to be white in the fukkin movie. This shyt they are doin is wack. Whats next we gonna have a fukkin Chinese Black Panther now :damn: