Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Stop it..

This reeks of just bad casting. I read these comics back in the day when I was a kid. If the dude was black in the comic make him black in the movie. If he was white in the comic he needs to be white in the fukkin movie. This shyt they are doin is wack. Whats next we gonna have a fukkin Chinese Black Panther now :damn:
This is a fox film not marvel they can do what they want.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stop it..

This reeks of just bad casting. I read these comics back in the day when I was a kid. If the dude was black in the comic make him black in the movie. If he was white in the comic he needs to be white in the fukkin movie. This shyt they are doin is wack. Whats next we gonna have a fukkin Chinese Black Panther now :damn:

Breh you gotta be kidding me. If you think it's bad casting then I guess you feel homie is a bad actor. And it's not the same as black panther because Johnny being white is not important to his character whereas black panther being black is

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Breh you gotta be kidding me. If you think it's bad casting then I guess you feel homie is a bad actor. And it's not the same as black panther because Johnny being white is not important to his character whereas black panther being black is
This just proves how stupid Fox is. Him being the Torch makes no sense to me.

I want these characters represented the way they were in the comics and the cartoons..

This is dumb

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This just proves how stupid Fox is. Him being the Torch is makes no sense to me.

The director wanted him for the job and felt like he was the best actor for it. If it bugs you that much then don't see the movie breh but I just don't get it. Johnny's race is not important. If you can tell me why it is then I'll gladly admit you got it and hop on that train with you but I can't think of one reason or even one arc where his race is important. Especially since he's probably the best actor in the movie

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The director wanted him for the job and felt like he was the best actor for it. If it bugs you that much then don't see the movie breh but I just don't get it. Johnny's race is not important. If you can tell me why it is then I'll gladly admit you got it and hop on that train with you but I can't think of one reason or even one arc where his race is important. Especially since he's probably the best actor in the movie
Was Johnny black in the comics and cartoons, B?

Aight then dont change him for the movie.. shyt is stupid as hell..

For authenticity purposes it makes it wack for me and I guarantee this movie will be bad.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea I can't lie, the teaser was pretty nice...I won't watch the full trailer because it will give away too much but this movie is definitely on my radar for the summer now

Yeah I've seen enough. I like that Trank wants to show as little as possible but I'm sure that's a fight he won't be able to win with a big studio so I'm done at this point. Going blind on it till August

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah I've seen enough. I like that Trank wants to show as little as possible but I'm sure that's a fight he won't be able to win with a big studio so I'm done at this point. Going blind on it till August
I'm really feeling the cinematography and overall tone of the movie...Trank alluding to Cronenberg as an influence for understanding how body horror can play a pivotal role in dealing with the transformations while also dealing with Doom has me really excited...this could be a sleeper hit

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm really feeling the cinematography and overall tone of the movie...Trank alluding to Cronenberg as an influence for understanding how body horror can play a pivotal role in dealing with the transformations while also dealing with Doom has me really excited...this could be a sleeper hit

And scanners too, which makes me think that this won't be the "public is enamored with the FF" business as usual thing. If Guardians was sci fi opera as a comic book movie this is going to be straight sci fi as a comic book flick and I'm looking forward to that

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is a generic trailer. I can't believe people actually think this looks good

People hype the shyt out of everything nowadays. I remember how people went nuts over the first Interstellar teaser and that shyt was just a bunch of shots of McConaughey, corn fields and sand. :deadrose: