UAB Blazers shut their football program down:wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt has me flat out furious......

This not only a penis envy move from the boards of Trustees at Alabama, but its also a thinly veiled racial fukk u to the movement of making Bham a progressive city

Yall have no idea how deep this shyt is

they dont want b-ham to come up, the city is majority black.:wow:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Could it just be that the UA BOT controlling UAB football is just a conflict of interest. The better and more attractive UAB becomes it hurts UA.

Yes, There is no such thing as a UAB fan. You either alabama or Auburn.

No one is going to go to UAB game over watching UA/AU on TV
speak for yourself fukkboy

proud alumni and fan of every UAB sport here

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMU might as well shut down their football program. :manny:

images

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is UAB? Why do people assume I should know the name of their sh1tty no-name schools.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bham is going through a slight gentrification right now, but the professionals that's spending money and living in Bham right now is a real diverse crowd....Just like UAB,,and the continued growth in a school like UAB who attracts students globally represents an unstoppable growth in the diversification of Bham,,,,,,,professionals of all ethnic backgrounds being the main residents of Bham is what that OLD WHITE MONEY don't like......

Jim Crow want they city back man....Bottom line
Brah, this shyt doesn't make any sense. UAB isn't getting shut down, just the football team. I highly doubt what you are saying is even slightly accurate.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I dont understand this like was this sudden or in the works either way damn feel for the brehs like last dude said its 17yr olds that come from nothing that get a chance to live something they won't ever get to see but its all taken away just like that
IDK and maybe @Peter Vecsey can expound but I remember dating a chick who's dad was a UAB grad and he would always say that UA & AU really wanted to dismantle the athletic program at the school because as B'ham began to grow and grow, who the hell would wanna go to Tuscaloosa or Auburn? And this was back in '06-07 timeframe so its something that's been known for a while

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Where's the 'Bama and Auburn fans at? Was it the fact that Tuscaloosa is right down the street from Birmingham that they could never get out of the Crimson Tide shadow?

Unfortunately Paul Bryant Jr. didn't give a fukk about the fb program, legit sad too. Now their good basketball program will move from CUSA